Are these just swollen calyxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these just swollen calyxes?

I might be being overly worried. And probably am. Harvested my green crack plant last night, it was taking longer than should have to start showing amber, sugar leaves were browning. Talked to friend I got the clone from and he suggested harvesting as his usually finish at around 50 days of flower and I was at 58. The bud structure seemed really odd to me just clusters of these things I kind of thought were seed pods. Doing some research I think they may be swollen calyxes. I tried to get a decent pic from a smaller bud I didn’t mind mangling. I did not see any actual seeds but it just seemed odd. Probably just me being a newbie.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Calyxes, no worries. Congratulations on your harvest 99.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks daas. Much different bud structure than the white widow. I found 1 seed while trimming the white widow, as I said didn’t see any seeds just all Rhodes calyxes and how they were bunched looked like tons of seed pods to me. Hadn’t seen that kind of structure really. They are quite a bit fatter than the white widow and I think I’ll be much happier with the yield. Was quite a bit more work trimming it though 😀

• cyberaktif
      cyberaktif commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah locrian green crack is kinda a bitch to trim

Looks good I don't believe you have nothing to worried about I agree with d.a.a.s

Comment

my green crack had swollen caylaxes too. i go 70 days on my green crack. 60 days i start looking at trichs and wait till they show me they are ready.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X