Should I switch to 12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I switch to 12/12

Hi ! This is a 6 weeks old Blueberry Haze aka (Blue dream) in a 3 Galon mixture of organic soil and coco coir. I’m testing this method of growing and see what happens.
    i have been using water only. My question is should I switch her to 12/12 now or wait a bit longer perhaps ?

Your knowledge and thoughts are appreciated.
    Thanks a bunch !

keep on rolling

6 weeks old from sprout? I can't tell how large your grow space is, but I would transplant into a 5-7 gallon pot and let it veg for another 4-6 weeks before flipping, if your space allows. What kind of light are you using? Do you plan on adding nutrients? You'll probably want to be adding something along the way, especially since coco doesn't hold any nutrients.

Comment

• Reedseed
      Reedseed commented
      Editing a comment
      Just FYI, I use 300w cfl on each plant when Vegiing .And for the other grow tent I use colofocus 600W LED .
      Ok then I will do the transplant into 5 galon now and then in week 10 I will switch her to 12/12 .

• Reedseed
      Reedseed commented
      Editing a comment
      A quick 2 questions for you !

How do you sprout you seeds from water ? And what temperature you keep your seeds in the water ?

I never used water method seed sprouting . I just use the old fashioned way 42M jiffy peat pellets .

Thanks

• gdogfunkly
      gdogfunkly commented
      Editing a comment
      You can drop seeds in water and let them soak for 24-36 hours and sometimes they show the taproot and sometimes not. I then stick them in wet paper towels and a couple days later, they are ready for soil. This next time, I will use URB Natural microbial to inoculate the seed prior to germination and then stick in a jiffy pellet in my new dome and use the heat mat to get them started. The water temperature was straight out of the faucet and then eventually lowered to room temp.

Thanks a lot for the valuable information, im going to try your method . [^_^]

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X