defoliating in scrogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

defoliating in scrogging

can anybody help me, im trying to set up a 2 pot dwc, in a 4 foot x 4 foot tent, and the scrog net is going to be very low, just above the pots, as ill have quite a low ceiling, and ive been reading about defoliating during veg and the first 3 weeks of flower, so do i have to get under the net do defoliate?? or can i defoliate from above just before weaving through the net, as it will be hard for me to get under the net to get rid of the under growth???

U can get if from the top most of the growth will be on the top of your scrog. I am curious tho how are u going to do your nute change with the scrog inplace.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      ive got another bucket outside of the tent which im using as a resevoir,,,, do the 2 pots have to be central to the net??

I don't think so u can train a plant any way u want I do have mine centered under the scrog for ease of training

Comment

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      ok but i just thought that if i moved them wide apart there would be just enough room to slide up the middle if i do need to get under the net

Yea I was just in my scrog tent doing 3rd week defol and did not take any from the bottom but yea getting under the scrog can be helpful for when u are training

Comment

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      can you tell me how tall the flowers will be, im going to try green poison,by sweet seeds, which im told is a 7 week flowering time,its 70%indica and 30% sativa, and im going to weave it tight to the net throughout veg and 3 weeks into flower, the reason im asking how tall the flowers will be is because i may be able to raise the scrog net slightly,im using 1 600w phillips green power lamp,with an adjust-a-wing avenger reflector, with 2 buckets RDWC, the screen is 39cm from the floor, and the ceiling height is 172cm, the light is 15cm, and with a distance from light of 41cm, so that leaves me with 77cm range, so i doubt very much that the flowers will be 77cm high, although i hope they will, what do you think???...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X