Mars Hydro II 700w in a 2x2x5 tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mars Hydro II 700w in a 2x2x5 tent

Hello everyone! I want to know if there is any personal experience here with a Mars Hydro II 700w in a 2x2x5 tent? I have tried using the search but I couldn’t find anything related to my situation.

I am concerned with heat. What was the temperature of your tent with this light?

Would it be better to get a Mars Hydro II 400w? I have read conflicting information on flowering capabilities with a 400w, some say it’s good and others say its bad since you won’t have 50w per square foot

Help would be greatly apreciated!!!

If you got a good oscillating fan, you ought to be good in that size tent with the 700, you might want to get a little taller tent though ,cause leds need at least 18-22 inches away from your plants, and your plants are going to get tall, even if you train them .
    Good Luck ryder
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Hey how u doing ,, i have a 2×2×5 was my first tent but i had to get a bigger one its way to small For flowering its good For veg thats what i use it For,, if u going to flower in it with a LED light u have to grow short plants Like my friend D.A.A.S.69 said u going to have to train them,

Comment

Thank you guys I appreciate your input!!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X