Average output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average output

Hey guys and gals. I have five plants that I’ve been growing using nebulas manifold tutorial and a kind led light setup in my tent (4x4x8). I just weighed (dry finally) my last harvest and it was about 147g. I feel like with five plants in that environment that is low. Does anyone else agree or am I being stupid lol.

Just keep getting successful harvests and ur yields will gradually go up I'd say it was a siccess

Comment

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      My opinion is its only a low yield of u didn't make it to harvest

That's an ounce a plant average, yes that's low even for autoflowers.
    Hard to cover 5 plants with 1 light.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
      That's an ounce a plant average, yes that's low even for autoflowers.
      Hard to cover 5 plants with 1 light.
      thats how I’m feeling too. Do you have any suggestions? I’ve never done autoflower. Just feminized seeds at this point.

Comment

Which kind led are you using? I'm using 3 kind led bars for a total of 106w from the wall. I get over a gram per watt. And my grows have been less than perfect. Those kind leds are really good lights. Expensive but great.
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

It's about the wattage. Watts out of the wall. About 1/2 gram per watt to start with improving to about 2/3 gram per watt with average experience, is what I consider a guideline.

Number of plants isn't a determining factor imo.

completed 7 grows
          what I have learned so far:
          environment maters more than nutrients
          at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
          effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Originally posted by Californiakid View Post
            Which kind led are you using? I'm using 3 kind led bars for a total of 106w from the wall. I get over a gram per watt. And my grows have been less than perfect. Those kind leds are really good lights. Expensive but great.
            I have a single kind xl750 led light hanging from the top.

Comment

These are pictures of my tent.

Comment

• Jr83
                Jr83 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice light

Dude that xl750 is bad-ass. You should be in the lb. range easily.

I don't mean to offend you but are you using it to it's potential? Its a K5 right? It's adjustable by remote correct? How is it set? Those have a wide variety of settings.
              "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Originally posted by Californiakid View Post
                Dude that xl750 is bad-ass. You should be in the lb. range easily.

I don't mean to offend you but are you using it to it's potential? Its a K5 right? It's adjustable by remote correct? How is it set? Those have a wide variety of settings.
                yes it is a k5 and no I’m not offended. I’m here because I want help. Honestly all I do with the led is just set timers for 18 hours on and off during veg and then 12 hours for flower. If anyone has suggestions I’m all ears for sure!!!

Comment

• Californiakid
                  Californiakid commented
                  Editing a comment

That link is about using the remote to operate the k5s different features.

I would contact Kind on recommendations for distance from the canopy and how to adjust the 750 for veg and bloom. Kind has great c.s. according to my kind distributor.

On another note: how long/how big are you letting the plants get before switching to 12/12? Maybe a plant or two less but veg longer for bigger plants/ bigger colas.?

• Californiakid
                  Californiakid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The features on those are really cool...cloud cover, sunrise/ set intensity, etc...

Check out on YouTube “green genes garden” his last project was a single plant in a 3x3 tent. You’ll be amazed how much can you train a single plant to cover the entire space with colas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhMvBg3yPgc

Comment

For autos, they don't need 12/12 lighting. They need 20/4 or 24/7. No manifold here, just topping and I harvested 330 grams from 3 plants last grow.
                  ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                  Mars Hydro
                  Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X