LSD/Liberty Haze/Bad azz kush grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSD/Liberty Haze/Bad azz kush grow

Started this grow back on the 27th of october. Its my first legit grow and im quite happy with how its going. Started flowering on December 26th, so im now 2 weeks in. Just wanted to share with everyone, and say thanks to everyone who's helped me along the way. Any comments, advice, criticism is welcome.

Looks good do u check ur run off ph looks like ur leaf tips in one pic are curving sideways a bit usually indicative of ph imbalance other then that looks perfect

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Jr83, i havent checked my run off but always ph my water before watering though i should check. Not sure if you notice but on the liberty haze pic( the twisted leaf one) it has these yellow marks growing on new leafs and i havent been able to find out what it is, even through asking in the forum.

My run off was always higher then what it was when it went in is u i asked

Comment

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah check ur run off it might be off then just phin the opposite direction

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh so if my run off is high, do i lower the ph of my water even more that i usually do?

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i phd at 5.8 my run off was 6.7 6.8

But i can't grantee that's always the case it was just my observation durin my recent grow

Comment

Yes i Phd at 5.8 just to be safe

Comment

• H4john
        H4john commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for tge help jr.

• Jr83
        Jr83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Np keep me informed on what u find out my first lesson was ph matters and always start with ph cause it can cause all kinds of nutrient like symptoms and curved leaves good luck i know July won't come quick enough

Hey H4, you have been doing a good job with your plants, they look very nice.
      I wouldn't worry about a couple of leaves.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• H4john
        H4john commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey daas thanks! I wouldnt be worried but unfortunately its all over the plant, so frustrating because i wanna fix the issue. Going to take jr83s advice an test the ph of my run off

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X