Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello; )

A month passed since I had a short day.
    I think that flowers are small and there are many leaves. Is there too much nitrogen?
    The left is Purple Bud middle is California Orange right is C-99.
    Look at this picture, what do you think you can harvest grams?

I think the LEDs might be a tad too close, as the tallest colas look a little pale/bleached. If you can't move the LED up a few inches, it might be possible to very gently bend the top stems to try to get them further away from the light. Make sure they are getting 12 hours of total darkness every day. The pistils will darken and curl in when they're starting to get mature, and since your pistils are all white and straight, it means you still have a month or more to go. The buds will get a lot bigger but it's hard to estimate yet Could you post pics in normal lighting?

Comment

Morning Green, yeah like Nebula said above, We can't see your plants very well under your lights , nice plants though.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Nebula Haze DAAS 69 Thank you always.
        Sorry to always send photos with LED light.
        I think there is a difference depending on the variety, but I think that there is a high possibility of failure when the flower stretches upwards before the pistil of the pistil starts.
        The light source is separated from the nearest flower of 1000 W LED by 15 inches or more.
        Because I keep the darkness firmly for 12 hours, I will see the state as it is.
        I give molasses and I am also careful about nutrition. Please tell me if there are other points to be careful about.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Green, your doing a great job with your plants, but with your led light so close ,I hope you don't bleach-burn-stress your plants, if they were mine I would have it at least 20-24inches a way. My 300watt led bleached my plants at 16inches, keep a close eye on your plants if you keep your light down low. HappyGrowing.

Good morning, D.A.A.S.69
        The closer to the light, the faster the growth, the farther from the light the smaller the flower so I thought that the light is not enough.
        Grow a little more away from the light.
        Is there a simple way to judge whether light intensity is appropriate?

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Most manufacturers suggest 18-24” or more. There is a great topic on here about light distance you should read I will search for it and post a link.

GreenDrPhoton I found this topic to be of great help in understanding how your plants use light. It’s a great read and may give some helpful insight to deciding where to locate the fixture. Hope this helps

Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH
        2x innova 19w full spec led
        175cfm fan, can 33 filter
        8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Thank you. I read it all.
          Let's grow the light source to the recommended distance and cultivate it.
          But there are things I can not understand.
          Why does the nearest place from the light grow the most?
          Is this being fox-tailing because it is in a bad environment rather than growth?
          Also, if co2 is plentiful, will overall grow bigger?
          My head is bad and English is also unfamiliar, so it is very hard, but I will make better flowers bloom with reference to everyone's advice!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X