No announcement yet.

Grow Journal - First Grow. part way through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Had some backup viewers with the scope yesterday. all had tricromes that were pretty much cloudy, and White Rhino had quite a bit amber. they have all been through the first 2/3 harvest trying for max thc. next will be the last 3 or 4 colas for CBN(D?). All I have for photos right now are the two attached, which are of White Rhino (the shorter and fuller looking ones) and Critical Widow . Today, basically all of White Rhino's tricromes were amber, so she has made the final sacrifice. The rest might have to wait till next weekend - as I have already really imposed a lot. I actually hope for the next day or so, but that depends on availability of time to finish off. My wife has done what to me looks like a nice trim job on the ones in photos.
    Attached Files
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

I hope the produce is nice, and am not even getting to smell it. Makes it easy to resist so that they will get cured..Thanks for all the help and support. I really did listen. many times didnt follow suggestions just due to the circumstances where I ended up imposing my hobby on my wife, who never complained at all. Here's hoping the CBN ones really help her. I consider it fortuitous that I didn't have to give them away. Wonder what the yield will weigh. If you wanna guess, the photos only show 6 or 7 of 10 colas from 3 plants, and all of White Rhino. The photo has standard size clothes pins for size reference, which are separating the different plants. Or you could see the 5'er in yesterdays photo. Cheers.
      A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

Congratulations on getting to harvest, and by proxy at that! Quite the achievement, and yes, your wife did a fantastic trim job. She's def a keeper.
        Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Well, the harvest has been quantified. There was 166 g total bottled for curing, as per the photo, all labelled up. Cinderella 99 was the largest producer at 55 g. White Rhino, critical widow and Blueberry all at 37g each . That is 52 g more than what I had originally said would satisfy me, so no complaints at all. Wow! Get home next weekend and will get to try them. Thanks for the help, and - cheers. Next time I will be more prepared.

Comment

• Locrian99
            Locrian99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad to hear you had a bountiful harvest. Enjoy the smoke.

A final note to say that I really didn't quite believe how good a product can be grown at home. all four are in my mind exceptional, with Blueberry and Especially White Rhino amongst the tastiest and effective i have had in a long time. simply wow! thanks for the help.

Comment

Got you stoned huh?

My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
            The universities do not teach all things

Comment

• Bootsy
              Bootsy commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah. i been trying to keep that to myself. now the soil has even been conditioned for next go. and i guess the first brownies came out nice.

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Senior year of high school we drove up to the gorge amphitheater in George Washington and watched van mortison Joni Mitchell and Dylan plan. It was a great show we Camped after on the amphitheater grounds was a great time. Great atmosphere, cold though as it was in May and those winds coming down from Canada. Eat a few more mushroom though and it didn’t bother you as much.

• Paracelsus
              Paracelsus commented
              Editing a comment
              Locrian99 sounds like a dream.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X