am i choosing the correct light for the statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i choosing the correct light for the statement

" for the vegetative stage and 'soft white' (2500k) colored bulbs for flowering, but you can use any color CFL during either stage and your plant will grow well. The color spectrum of the bulb is not nearly as important as the total wattage. "

for this am i able to use these lights and are they the correct ones. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...UJSDP4OW&psc=1

Veg 6500k, flower2700k.

Comment

I've done reading on CFL lights as they where my starting lights two years ago... You want the blue spectrums 6500k for veg an the reddish orange for flower 2700k. But they sat jumping from blue straight to red can stress your plant out, so it's great to mix them up during veg... Out of every two three blue bulbs throw in a red... That's how my veg closets set up and works great! They also have a green spectrum out now I heard or read somewhere it's 9000k I believe? But it's too be great to throw into a light mix! More color spectrums the better I believe... Happy growing!!

Comment

This is just one current experience: this Timberline Auto is just about 2 weeks old in RDWC, growing under a 3000k CREE LED floodlamp. She seems happy. I think these bulbs would be perfect for desktop yogurt cup grows!
        Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

We don't know how large your grow is, but one soft white 2700k for every three bright white 6900k will see you from seed to harvest.

Comment

Howdy jimmy332, I use a 50 / 50 mix of both 2700° K and 5000° K CFL bulbs (220 watts total per planter) and have had good results. The plants do tend to 'stretch' towards the 5000° K lamps, but are controlled with LST.
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X