Need Help Urgent !! Leaves are turning yellow in Vegetative Stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Urgent !! Leaves are turning yellow in Vegetative Stage

I have got ''Speed Seeds'' Lowryder # 2 x AK 47 Auto.

I have started the light schedule with CFL and Led both in first two weeks, CFL's 1x85W white color, 3x20W daylight color.

Led's 1x80W bulb (120 pieces of led chips), 1x15W bulb (5 pieces of led chips), 1x10 W bulb (106 pieces of led chips). Light schedule was 18/6 first two weeks then change the it to 16/8.

At the end of second week i removed 3x20W daylight color CFL'S but just kept 1x85W white color CFL and add more LED's; 5x28W LED bulbs (28 pieces of led chips in every bulb) all LED's Wattages become 245 W.

Also there is 150W infrared heat lamb which has turning on in 8 Hours Dark Time period, my grow room is in my balcony and the outside temperature is D 9/ N 4 C - D 48 / N 39 F . I will replace it with ceramic bulb heater at next week.

There two exhaust hole at the upper side and down side, i have small usb fan in front of upper exhaust, it just beside the lights, its only working at the light time period. Bigger fan at the down side and it works 24h.

I use city water which is around 7.7 ph but i leave the water in tank without sealing at least 4 days in order to reduce ph.

Temperature is around 30 C / 86 F in light time period, at the dark times when the heat lamb is on its 25-27 C / 77-80 F

As you see the pots has different shape and size, the biggest is 8 lt and the smallest is 5.8 lt., the soil is mixture of orgainic soil, worm casting, coco coir,peat moss / tuff,

Grow room space is 0.60 Sqm = 3.5' x 1.96' The height of grow room is 1.10 m / 43 inches, the distance was 80 CM / 31.50 inches between light and plants, at the end of third week i change the distance of lights to 35 CM / 14 inches due to slow growing. Then i adjust the distance again to 60 cm / 23.50 inches because i thought light burn is the reason for leaves sickess of leaves.

I do not have tool to check humidity that's why i always keep small water tank and wet t-shirt under the heat lamb.

Last week i add some rocks and seashell and maybe even some mussel on the top of soil to protect soil from heat. I collect these rocks from lake and the lake has very high ph which is 10 ph. Maybe is it beacuse of it?

I make some digging online to diagnose these symptoms to try few things such as replace the bigger fan opposite sides of plants, or turn off at the bigger fan at the light period,change the distance between lights and plants three times but still it has not recover even it become worse. I Have not use any nutrients on the plants.

Need your help urgently while i stil have a time before flowering.

I topping the plants last week and i topping 2 of plants when they have less nodes than rest of other, plants would it be problem later on for scrOG? Today 32. day and i started Scrogging.

I know these tools and settlement are seems very amateur, however its my first expereince and believe me with low sources and very low budget ( most of things on settlement from recycle) thats all i can do.

Thank you all from now on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35738.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	160432Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35736.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	160430Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35729.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	160423Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35734.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	160428Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35730.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	160424Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35731.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	160425Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35735.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	160429Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35732.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	160426Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35733.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	160427Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35737.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	160431
    Last edited by tariqtatar; 01-04-2018, 08:50 AM.

Your plants are screaming for nutrients. The light green color of your leaves tells me they are screaming for CaliMagic.
    If these are autoflowers, at day 32, they should be a lot more robust. They should also be forming their buds with pistils sticking out.
    Check out your manufacturers stats on how close the lights can/should be and adjust according.
    Last edited by Canuck147; 01-04-2018, 01:12 PM.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Buy two bottles of Cal MAG SO YOU DONT RUN OUT

Comment

What 147 said, you really need to get a way to check your ph an keep it right. Sitting the water out reduces chlorine but I don't know about lowering your ph.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Hi guys again, Thanks for your responses. The most important thing that i learn on growing marijuana is the quality seeds. As much as i have been trying improve the environment and conditions on my babies it did not help much. After this experience, i have started on the beginning with more pro stuffs. This pictures on below; i grew on my balcony where gets 5 hours direct sun light. Although the seed was free gift seed (which was given by the stealthyseeds.com when i purchased some seeds from their website) the results was great. I satisfied what i get in only 3 gal smart pot, more than 11 oz. ''Fem Og Kush''. What i am trying to says is it all starts from the seed.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X