Magic Butter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Butter

Just received my Magic Butter cooking pot, has anyone out there used one and can share some advise? GWE butter instructions conflict with Magic Butters manual. Pre-grind bud, don't pre-grind. Add water, don't add water but use lecithin instead. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I found a very simple one online.. Melt butter, quarter of buds and trim a stick, add to simmering butter simmer 55 mins low simmer.. Take off heat strain threw panyhoes break trim an buds up also can bake them for 15 mins in 250 in oven first before you brake it down

Comment

Has anyone used Already been vaped material to make butter?
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Never have, but don't think it would be very good. Vaping does a pretty good job of getting all the good stuff out, so wouldn't be much left for the butter.

I have been liking coconut oil better than Butter for extracts lately, it seems to make much better tasting edibles, and the process is the same. Don't know much about the Magic Butter machine specifically, though.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Hey man! I actually have a mb machine its good! You dont need to grind the weed as the mb machine has a chopper in there thatl do it automatically through out the whole process. Couple things, if ur machine has it set it to 130° and put it on a four or 8 hour cycle. Low and slow is the best method. Also the weed gets splattered all over the machine and sticks to the walls and top of the inside of tge lid, if u have a timer id say use your own instead of tge internal and every few hours scrape the sides and top of the machine to fet all the butter in the oil/butter.

Comment

Also add soy lecithin only if ur using coconut oil or clarified butter never add water cuz the lecithin is used as a binder and will bind the water and butter which is what u dont want happening. Look into clarified butter and how to do it its really easy! Also when its clarified its pure fat which absorbs the thc better. If your using cocnut oil no water add lecithin and itl make your edibles 100 times better!
            ​​​​​

Comment

• JohnC
              JohnC commented
              Editing a comment
              I just want to give H4john a +1 for the addition of the lecithin to your recipe. I add sunflower lecithin to my coconut oil when mixing things up. I love making "magic cookies" with my trim and they can be quite potent.

• H4john
              H4john commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you JohnC! it really does make a noticable difference.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X