Cloning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloning

Hey folks..just spent up toward a grand retrofitting walk in closet..its nice! A two chamber deal for the prep. harvest. My thing is..I dont see wat part to cut for clone. .am I to let veg growth continue until branches (not limbs) show vigorous growth? Im confused. Thx 4 any help

This should give you all the info you need:

Cloning is one of the easiest and fastest ways for cannabis growers to make many new (and basically free) weed plants at once! Learn how to start cloning today!

Comment

Not too sure what you mean here? I've been cloning in rapid rooters with just water.. works wonderful an got 13 out of 13 to root an grow for me.. Been getting rid of smaller ones caus3 I won't have the room to add that many

Comment

I have found you can clone any branch with two or more nodes as long as their growing good. Just trim all big leaves and use hormones. Some get roots in a few days some a couple weeks but all seem to work for me eventually if I don’t over water them
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH
        2x innova 19w full spec led
        175cfm fan, can 33 filter
        8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• Wade
          Wade commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx much..nomenclature is my problem I think. A branch comes from limb, which comes from maim stem or trunk..am i close?? Lol.

As gdog said, you will find all the info you need here! Hope it helps http://www.growweedeasy.com/cloning-marijuana-guide
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH
        2x innova 19w full spec led
        175cfm fan, can 33 filter
        8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

thanx, fella's...I did examine the excellent tutorial. Still cant see where those clones came from. That's ok..my room is undergoing temp and ventilation tests and then I'll get a few of these dark angels going. I'll 18/6 em for 2.5 months and then experiment away😹!! Grow happy!

Comment

• gdogfunkly
            gdogfunkly commented
            Editing a comment
            Scroll down the page and just under the video, look for a header called : How To Take a Cannabis Clone and there are photos with arrows showing precisely where to cut.

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            And if after that you are still confused post some GOOD quality pics of the plant in question and one of us can save the image and edit in some marks showing you where to make the cuts! Good luck

You guys are cool..Im 64..i started my love affair back in '70..I was 17 and the hit song was " mungo jerry..in the summer time..this is my dream come true..Hey, thats great..I will get this going..Beautiful night here in north central fla..I will do my homework now as gdog says..just paid 240 for oz..glad when i can stop that. Night gdog and blue!!

Comment

We " boomers" have a hard time with the high tech. ..how do i get to this page from home page..i don't see a way??

Comment

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              I found this site to be a bit of a maze at first too(still learning) but you get the hang of it after a while. If you go to the top right of the screen and hit the tab that has your user name a pull down menu pops up. Hit my recent posts and you get a list of all your posts and topics you have started or commented in. Hope this helps

• Trichomefarmer88
              Trichomefarmer88 commented
              Editing a comment
              I go to tutorials then down to ask real growers questions.. about second to third column down last one in its column

Hey!! Thanks, ya'll...i didnt have a cell phone till i was 38..

Comment

Hey does anyone clone in soil? If someone took a branch that had a bud, but was to short to reach the canopy (say 3 feet tall) but super skinny and little leaves would it re veg and take in soil?

Comment

• Trichomefarmer88
                Trichomefarmer88 commented
                Editing a comment
                I use a plug first.. I put my cut down in there after I chop it up a bit an soak in tap water a few mins. Put into a rooter plug and put into a dome of some sort I use a cup cake container.. wait till roots start popping off the sides and bottom then put into soil.. I use nothing but tap water with maybe few drops of vitamin b52 get 99%to root this way...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X