No announcement yet.

Locrian99s 2nd grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you get the house you and your wife deserve!

Comment

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx man

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      And please stay near. 🤗🍾🤗

Stopped by to check in on the plants I started for a buddy. Here’s an 8 ball kush a critical from rqs and Jack h from seedsman. All in the ground with green fields from roots organic in the bottom of the hole and original on top. Stolen from ojh and seems to be doing pretty good. Watered straight out of the hose, it’s well water.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I was kind of surprised how much they’ve grown. Looking really good, guessing they’ll use up all the good stuff in that green fields though before the end.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Locrian I used 2 gal of green fields and 3 of original to fill a five gallon hole I'm thinking it should be enough for the grow at least I'm hoping lol those girls look great I was out in the woods yesterday and man those girls are growing like crazy most have doubled in size we had a slug problem usually they hit it once and don't like it so they leave it alone well we must have some pot head slugs cause they really chewed up a few of the girls sprayed with neem and aza max then spread D earth around the holes

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      the ratio you mentioned is what I was aiming for, I only put the jack h in the ground though my friend did the other two with the idea of doing the same. I was reading on your thread about your slug woes, I’d think the DE would be ideal for that soon as your weather breaks. Good luck with those slimy bastards.

Here’s some pics of the Jack H from seedsman. She was topped at I think the 4th or 5th node gets watered from a hose no adjusting pH Roots organic green fields soil no added nutes.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I had to pull a plant outside for that reason. I need the light in my kitchen

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      We were talking yesterday I think he’s going to go get blackout curtains. I would just tape up some black plastic sheeting a couple layers of it the only thing that can see that back window is the guys working the hop fields.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I have more then that one light that could screw it all up for me 😉. Outside lights for wheelchair access come on before sunrise and can't negate that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X