Two Time Cancer Survivor begins a model BIODYNAMIC pot farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Time Cancer Survivor begins a model BIODYNAMIC pot farm

If Mike Benziger and Erich Pearson have their way, a 400-acre former turkey farm in the Sonoma Valley will soon become a national model for the biodynamic cultivation of cannabis and a focal point for scientific research on the impact of terroir on the individual characteristics of different varieties of pot plants.

Benziger is, of course, the founder and biodynamic guru of Benziger Family Winery, one of the most widely respected voices in the nation for sustainable winemaking. He is also a two-time cancer survivor who has used medical cannabis to alleviate the effects of his cancer treatments.

Pearson is the co-founder and CEO of SPARC (San Francisco Patient and Resource Center), one of San Francisco’s biggest and most respected medical cannabis dispensaries. He is also a leader in the design and construction of marijuana nurseries, using skills from his background in building construction management.

The link leads to full article by David Bolling in "Voice of the Moon" magazine
    A model, biodynamic pot farm builds a bridge between wine and weed in the Valley of the Moon. Story David Bolling  |  Photos Steven Krause If Mike Benziger and Erich Pearson have their way, a 400-acre former turkey farm in the Sonoma Valley will soon become a national model for… Continue reading
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

"Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art." I hear this quote often from my wife a former director of nursing. She however is not the norm.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X