• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
    Gram..$20
    oz. ...$300
    gram of wax..$50

Having never to pay for it again....priceless...

​​​​​
    Hell yeah man! And getting to vape the best weed around!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I remember 10.00 lids four finger oz.showing my age not a problem, before nam. When I got back I started growing my own and never looked back. I hear 400. For a oz. for good stuff is average here in jersey.

Comment

Ha! I remember those days too! Another Vietnam Vet are ya? There are a few of us on here!
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Spent 8 months in country before getting wounded,sent back stateside to heal up,in Philadelphia, spent the rest of my tour in Lakehurst NJ
          Teaching b school as a parachute rigger. No tinkle tests back than,and I use to jump at least once a week,high as hell🚀 feels like a life time ago. GO NAVY

I would not be surprised if there were WW1 vets here too.

Comment

Wonder what prices are like today?
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

That’s the same price I paid 2 years ago for sum good smoke but such a hassle meeting up with the dealer,I’m paranoid to begin with ! I just ran out and replanted but had to wait a month or three for the harvest😢 $200.00 a zip

Comment

Im picking up good bag weed for about 200 a oz, not crushed and big buds, find a few seeds and sketchy on results but not bad.
              Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
              A tale of two seeds
              Batter Up Sour Deisel
              Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
              New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
              Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I have not been there but I have heard that $350 an oz is to be paid, street crap is $80 an oz. And this grower does not know what he is growing, he got unknown clones from friends to get started. (this is a neighbor, got to go visit)

Comment

It is almost cheaper to buy than to grow in Colorado. With the influx of growers in hope of making it rich in the Cannabis Rush prices have fallen wholesale, and retail. One of the biggest local retailers has an every day price of $130 an oz. which is not the sale price.

Comment

here it's around $300 .oz of "top" quality, if you are lucky(we call it "creepy") but dealing with dealers and all that BS is no fun, now if you want "jam"(what is normaly used here, but I hate) its around $30 .oz, also it's not easy to buy good quality seed, and the only ones I have found are those bagseeds friends have given to me

damn I'm jealous
                    Pura Vida!!

Comment

Goodguy420 seeds good,cheep,and fast delivery in the US. It’s better if u call and order by phone the # on the web site😁

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                        RagWeedDWC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I fish a couple of times a year in Sierpe de Osa, Costa Rica (Looking for a huge black snook) and I'm always ask to bring stuff because of mailing issues. Did not know you could legally grow.

• LordD
                        LordD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        well, depend what you are bringing, we can't bring food, liquor, cologne, etc... by mail(you need a permit) so if you know someone in from USA you ask him to bring it with him/her, (also to not pay import taxes, actually I also need something from the USA that is a pain to bring by mail lol), and well about the legallity its a bit complicated, its not a crime to grow for your own personal use, but you can't buy nor sell anything related to the cannabis plant, thanks to a lawyer that was cought with more than 100 plants in his house but he pleed it was for personal use, so the third chamber of justice(judicial power) said if you can prove the grow is for personal use its not a crime, so yeah it's not really legal but is not a crime so you can't go to jail because of that

hope you enjoy your time in my country, pura vida

• RagWeedDWC
                        RagWeedDWC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We do and thank you!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X