No announcement yet.

Re-entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U know Paracelsus, I thought that restaurant rang a 🛎 I walked right by it on my way to the doc Monday he’s on 51st. Across from radio city music hall,it’s a small world after all. Luv the story. Thanks
    Last edited by Potted; 03-07-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      She has several in NYC, Felidia is her kitchen if you know what I mean. She is also a partner with Mario Battaglia in EATITALY on 23rd. But the Felidia was her first, its in a town house on east 58 street right by the bridge.

HA_ gotta love that one Paracelsus! Try some beard oil.... that will make it really soft....Wife loves it!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Well, not sure why that response ended up where it did but whatever. Anyway its great to hear you're on the mend. I think you deserve a purple heart and a silver star. Anyone who'd been through what you have deserves the best life has to offer after coming that close_ may the gods be with you. You must be in Manhattan? My sister lives in Connecticut and she gets medical MJ for her ailments ...Can you get that in NY?
      Dang, I wish I were a lot closer to you cuz I have more stash than I know what to do with. I'd give it away to med patients but there are very few in town. Give away to friends as well. I grew three crops last year and it really started to pile up.....Darn politics screws everything up these days....be well and be safe!
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X