Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I know there are people out there that don't believe water temp has an effect on growth ,I'm not one of them I think it has a direct effect on them when it is really cold(under 60 )it seems to have slowed my Autos way down , I just put a ceramic heater in my bloom room and Im hoping it raises the Ambient temp in my cellar , 20 degree days do not help much though

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    kpenn I think you will get a few ounces

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Kpenn That is funny and very weird!!! Never heard of them, but I just went to their website and I see that they only have seven strains.
    I have no idea how many grams you'll get, but the buds look good.

• Kpenn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Madman960
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. I am 1 week into the switch to flower. 3 plants have not grown and 1 only grew 3 inches thus far. However, I gave them fresh water and nutes today. They typically grow for the 1st few days after getting fresh water and nutes. My manufacturer recommends changing every other week. I may switch to half doses and change weekly. My temps range 65-75 daily. I think my water temps might be dropping overnight preventing growth. I am going to leave things as they are as it's working very well. ( in regards to overnight water temps). Madman

• Kpenn
    commented on 's reply
    Hey madman, my temp range was pretty wide for the last 2wks of veg and the first 3wks of bloom. They were about 62-80

Got better hold on my temps, now they range from 68-78

• Kpenn
    commented on 's reply
    That's pretty interesting OJH. Mine were in veg for 60days and today is day 30 of bloom.

Ive heard people say I defoliate like you do, so in your experience, with these size plants how much do you think I could yield???

I'm posting better pictures in the comments in just a second.

• Kpenn
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup yeah that's where it really sucks. This is my first grow, obviously. lol but these seeds were brought back from Colorado as a gift.

Massive Seeds is the company, and they have literally very minimal info on their website. It was a variety pack and they didn't come labeled, supposed to be feminized and 1 was a male. On the website, they don't even have the same seeds that is advertised as being in this variety pack. Just a very sketchy company. I got 10 seeds and popped 4. The rest are going to be gifted to someone or tossed.

I already bought some Nirvana Northern Lights seeds for after this grow

• Kpenn
    commented on 's reply
    And I hate to hear that, but I'd rather keep my expectations in a reasonable range that get my hopes up big time when harvest comes. So thank you GreenDragonRon

• Madman960
    replied
    Kpenn, What are the temp differences between lights on and lights off? I read in one of the marijuana horticulture books, that if the temps stay within 10 degrees, stretch is limited. I don't have any experience with this yet.

Madman

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    kpenn I've asked questions about bloom stretch .when I had my bloom room in a tent I never got more than a few inches of stretch WTF right .1000hps IDK so after long deliberation I decided that if you leave your plants in veg for a long time that they dont stretch when you put them into bloom. Maybe I'm wrong but my I put 6 plants in bloom and kept 6 in veg (same age plants) when I reached week 5 of bloom I put the 6 that were in Veg into Bloom and the plants are the same size ,
    This made me think that a plants is decided how tall its going to be and will reach that height whether its in veg or bloom I could be wrong but thats my observation

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    What strains are they? I always read the info on the height to expect from a strain.

Leave a comment:

• GreenDragonRon
    replied
    I hate to be a pooper but with my limited experience, I would guess you'll get 200 g max out of the 3 plants.

Leave a comment:

• Kpenn
    started a topic My girls didn't have a flowering stretch

My girls didn't have a flowering stretch

They have been flowering for 29 days.

I expected them to stretch waaaaay more. One literally stretched 5in at the max. The other two only stretched 2-3in.

I have a 600w HPS and a 1000w COB (220 actual watts). That's a total of 820 actual watts.

Do you guys think I'll still be able to pull 400g off of these three plants?? Considering the rest of the grow goes without problems.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X