Day 30 in bloom phase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 30 in bloom phase

Hello people .. I think my girls doing fine I like the shape of those flowers , cant wait for bud fattening ..
    ​​​​​​any comment would be appreciated

Very nice Kostis. If it were mine, impressive looking as they are, I'd get rid of the big fan leaves and a fistful of the smaller ones also. Let the light shine on all those little darlins in the middle and down lower.It'll make em HAPPY.

Comment

PRIMO .. Hello dude thanks for the comment , is that ok for the plant to remove those leaves ?? That is going to stress it ?

Comment

May be a week late as per Nebulas sched. Defoliating does stress the plant, but in a good way. Feeling it's been damaged causes a growth spurt to to try and repair itself. Also more light is always good.

Comment

Defoliate. One of more knowledgeable guys here says trim them all except those with less 1/2" stem. I've done that for three grows and will keep doing it. More light on the flowers is a good thing.
          I usually start taking leaves out when I switch to 12/12 light and continue into late flower. If they have sugar I leave them for the most part, but none are allowed to shade neighbors.

Comment

Hey Kostis ,you ain't got many to get ,but I'd sure be removing the ones blocking light an breeze from their buddies. Pretty plants
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Update here.. so far im in 44 day in flowering , yesterday I watered my girls with their nutrients + 1st time overdrive im planning to give them another 2 feedings with over drive + nutrients and after that i"ll go with flawless finish and then the final flush .. so lets see

Comment

• BlueBudz
                BlueBudz commented
                Editing a comment
                They look fantastic! What strain(s) are you growing?

• KOSTIS
                KOSTIS commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks BlueBudz .. as you can see these are 2 different strains .. the tallest one is Lemon Skunk FEM and the other two are granddaddy purple Fem ... both from MSNL

• BlueBudz
                BlueBudz commented
                Editing a comment
                👍 look forward to seeing the final product!

Stay tuned for new update in 10 days ...I like your comment .. im satisfied as a first time grower.. everything went so well and im surprised

Comment

Morning Kostis, nice looking plant, that Overdrive really seems to do the trick, how much did you give her 2ml-lt ? You been using advanced nutrients the whole grow?
                PS, advanced nutrients seems to me just as good as the rest of them, they'll all burn the sh-t out of them.
                Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 01-04-2018, 12:12 PM.
                Cfls for a week or two
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• KOSTIS
                  KOSTIS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello my friend D.A.A.S ... thanks for the comment , seems to be a great option that overdrive ... yesterday vs today was a surprise .. the plant got something like supercharger (haha) its running fast .. yes I've been using advanced nutrients for the entire grow .. its chemical/organic and the are going great

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey KOSTIS, Yeah, I thought I could actually see a difference after using overdrive, but I'm not positive, with koolbloom or molasses yeah they do great. This was my first grow with Advanced Nutrients, but I like sure like it ok.

Hello guys .. can anyone tell me what could that be ?? I am so curious

Comment

Evening Kostis, that's called a nanner, read what Nebula says about them.
                  Seeds.
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

Hello guys once again.. my girls been choped yesterday after 72 days from switch to 12/12 .. I totally got 800grams of wet product so im thinking about 200-220 dry .. pretty good for 1st time , cant wait for the 2nd grow .. thanks to all , PEACE! 😇

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X