Grand Daddy Purple CFL Mircrogrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Daddy Purple CFL Mircrogrow

Hi guys, i just recently joined the forum, i wanna share my closet grow, i would love any tips or advices. This is my first indor everšŸ˜¬

Im using ff happy frog soil
    i made some holes in my pot to airprune
    im vegging with 2x65watt white CFls
    im feeding with calmag almost every water and botanicare grow once a week
    ph from my tap water is 7.5 (water pumped from underground)
    ph at watering 6.4-6.6
    i have a small fan for vent.
    I im in my room with a/c at 25celcius nd dont know how humid is it.

I topped the plant at third 5finger-leafed node and topped again after two nodes

so first 2 pictures are from just when i topped her

rest of them are from today
    what u guys think?

Some more pictures

Comment

@NebulaHaze

Correct me if im worng. Too much green leaves, N toxicity? I've no grow experience yet. Just wanna know is that N toxicity or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
        Some more pictures
        Looks good! Iammygod already pointed out they might be a little dark, but it's tough to tell in these pics. If you want to upload larger pics the system will now take them up to 6000x3000. But from where I'm standing, they look great. I'd say keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Iammygod View Post
        @NebulaHaze

Correct me if im worng. Too much green leaves, N toxicity? I've no grow experience yet. Just wanna know is that N toxicity or not.
        You're correct; leaves that are too green indicate N toxicity. A+! These leaves are a little dark, but with the size of the pics and the absence of the telltale claw, it's tough to call. I'd say it's in good shape!

Comment

• Charlie
          Charlie commented
          Editing a comment
          IMHO the look great

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1601.JPG
Views:	399
Size:	466.8 KB
ID:	180 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1602.JPG
Views:	375
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	179 The pictures lost qality on the upload. Il attach them again

Comment

• Charlie
          Charlie commented
          Editing a comment
          just perfect

They look fantastic 9fingerleafs!

I don't think they look too dark, and like Sirius mentioned, no clawing.

I see you're growing from seed. Are these Ken Estes GDP or maybe Blimburn Fem?

I just so happen to be running a Blimburn Feminized GDP freebie from Attitude a few months back. Great, strong plant for me so far. She's 3 weeks from 12/12 flip and starting to smell. Like poop.... a good poop I guess but nonetheless.... Danky, earthiness. I picked up some GDP from a local dispensary a few months back and my wife fell in love.... so what momma wants, momma gets

Comment

Haha yeah this baby smells already soooo pungent. I didnt got my seeds from an official place. Its a bagseed just not from bad weed. But im sure of its genetics. The people that grew the weed i got it from pollinates every crop so they keep having seeds, but keeping the quality close to medical.

As far as i know she has no problems at all. But i could be wrong. The dark leaves are genetic trait as well as the purpleing of the stems. Wich a lot of people blame on the mag.

Shes been growing like crazy. I think shes happy

Love to you all āœŒšŸ¼ļø

Comment

My friend I admire guys like you growing in your closet like that !!!
            I donĀ“t know much (yet) but some strains are greener than others. In any case those babies look fabulous to me, congratulations.
            Get yourself an humidity monitor, they are not so expensive.

Comment

Looks good to me!

Comment

hi, thanks man, its actually pretty fun, the humidity monitor is the next think ill get i think, its crucial to the drying,

i just suppercroped and LST, please tell me what u think, not sure how many days old is my plant but it was time to flat.. i took a lot of pics
                this is just before, the stems are getting pretty hard so no point trying to bend them

Name:	IMG_1612.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	468.1 KB
ID:	201

Name:	IMG_1609.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	561.0 KB
ID:	200 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1610.JPG
Views:	247
Size:	467.7 KB
ID:	198

Name:	IMG_1613.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	199

Comment

• NebulaHaze
                  NebulaHaze commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Look at those beefy arms

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is that swelling due to supercroping them or did they grow like that after toping? I've only read about thickening of the stem after 'snaping" it and this just looks like a perfect result to hold them nugs up later on!

• Charlie
                  Charlie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So healthy, and robust

so the larger got suppercroped nd look like this

then the node under those, i did bend them using a big paperclip, i don feel very comfortable with this but ill change as soon as they grow enough to get a line to the pot,

leaving the center clear for the lower branches to grow, making the plan somewhat circular and flat

and finally lowering the light again to force al nodes to develop as single colas

as i have small space i need to optimize, i have a big pot and i want a big plant

PD. im thinking now that the soil has settle down i feel i could bury another inch my plant, does the roots could grow more? even upwards? or the plant reacts to the burying by making new roots?

Attached Files

Comment

Hey 9fingerleaf:

How did you post those pictures in the body of the text - can you just cut and paste them there - they look great? What format and size are they. I have a great camera (Sony rx100 iii) that does too much, I am sure I can match your settings so I can post better pictures.

Thanks

Comment

Well i took those with my iphone. The key is not to press the button on the left with a little camera but the one on the right with a sheet and a paperclip.
                    You load up the pictures to the interface. Then you just write your text. And when u wanna use them just select the image from below and click "full size" after that u could erase the attachtments or leave them. They are already emblemed on the text. Just five atachments per post šŸ˜‰

Comment

Hmmm interesting .. I didn't know you did that to the plant, bend it like that.

Comment

• Flockshot
                        Flockshot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is super cropping. Above my talent level.

• Flockshot
                        Flockshot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        sorry, I didn't look at the date my bad

9fingerleaf:

Never mind I found the controls LOL, I thought the A was just for fonts.

Thanks,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X