No announcement yet.

My perpetual grow journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet looking nugs. Take your time with the cure. The flower gains potency with proper curing.
    My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
    My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
    My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
    My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      SovietStoner Tika
      How long would you say it takes before you get the bud smell back. I have no problem waiting any amount of time if means it comes out good. I have jars that have been at 62% for about a month now and still smells like tea/hay/generic sweet green smell. I burp them two, three times a week at this point.

• SovietStoner
      SovietStoner commented
      Editing a comment
      RosettaStoned , I do 4 full weeks of curing for the best results. Burp the jars every day for the first week, and every two days for the rest of the time.
      After about 2 weeks, the moisture is stabilized, and you can weigh it fairly accurately. You start getting the proper smell after week 3.
      If you want something super smelling - cure for 6+ weeks. I heard that's for the pros, if you're trying to win the Cannabis Cup, LOL.
      ( I can't ever make it that far without trying it)

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder what I'm still doing wrong then. I'll give them a few more weeks to see. Haha not trying win anything here just want weed that smells like weed, not too much to ask. Thanks for the info SovietStoner

I really hope you get the cure down 😉. You're growing some mighty fine nugget there and the cure will be 50% of how good they are. I've steered a little from the cure tutorial. It's better to jar before the stems snap off for me... If it's dry and crispy on the outside it's time to jar. My humidity might play a roll in my cure though I'm in the pac nw and it's never really dry here. Good luck bro!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks friend,
      Same here in the mid west. The only time I have real low humidity is winter. My basement is a constant 50-60% humidity with a DH running. Without, it's awful

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect cure zone humidity good luck bud.

Gopro photo
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0322_1532304890201_high.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	3.67 MB
ID:	229030Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0321_1532304904939_high.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	229031
    Week 8 to the day
    same thing is happening as last grow, but in the soil containers this time. Same strain, same light. So maybe the light has more to do with it than the high ec last time? Its mostly the 7 gallon soil plant, which you can see to the left.
    the dreaded word, vacation, is coming this week. My buddy that I grow for is going to take care of it with specific instructions that I write down in steps. Luckily only two plants to check EC and pH on. The rest are flushing or soil. If I water before I go the flower room will be fine. He knows how to check ec/ph and write it down on the board. Also adjust the solution if needed, at this point I use mostly water. The veg room on the other hand, has 6 manifolded plants (1 gallon fabrics, 5 star killer 1 bc pinewarp x bubblegummer like the tall one up 'er ☝️☝️) starting and four ready to move to flower. Plus my bonsai mother practice girls. A little more precise watering needed in here 😬 also just cut and currently drying a harvest, ahhh! I should have waited and took my chances on the trichs.
    anyway I'll try and enjoy my trip to Seattle, I'll just get f@#$ing ripped and forget someone is fondling my girls while I'm away.

Name:	20180722_190112.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	229032
    Week 11 and 2 days, finishing under the vipar and Mars remodels
    flushing and has to wait until I get back. Maybe some sleepy weed in my future. I'm amazed at the density of these gals (11 pineapple express clones) considering they were under 175 watts until recently. The PExWW cross is a herm, nicest looking bud out of the three seeds I popped, but has visible seeds growing in it.

"Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      very impressive after all the issues I've had with this grow (it should of been 2 grows but my timing was off (not really a chip munk got in my tent and choped parts of them down buy the time they recovered I had 12 plants ready for bloom ) lol

So....to start, Seattle was sweet. Makes me wonder why I live where I do. Except the traffic much worse there. The dispensary world is nice...some of that product can really make one feel inadequate 😂 but really orange cookie, geez...freakin delicious among the others. The pre rolleds are convenient as hell too.
    back to work as soon as I get back
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_201853.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	232874
    11 MC-clones (pineapple express) in back 1 seed (pineapple express x white widow) up front. Pretty sure I popped the bean after the clones rooted. Topped it at the 6th node, I think.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_220623.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	232871Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_220748.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.87 MB ID:	232870Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_220741.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.75 MB ID:	232873
    My 6 manifolds 5 Star Killer and 1 BC Pinewarp x Bubblegummer This is the prettiest one of the six although a touch uneven still. All in three gallons fabrics of my soil mix. Will flower in three weeks most likely. They each get 32-48 oz. of water twice a week and adding molasses now, thanks D.A.A.S.69, about twice a month.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_220449.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.80 MB ID:	232877Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_215554.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.93 MB ID:	232869
    Click image for larger version  Name:	GOPR0323_1533266040546_high.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.52 MB ID:	232867Click image for larger version  Name:	GOPR0324_1533266024289_high.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.63 MB ID:	232868
    a lot more yellowing when I got back but looking close. Flushing the DWC soon.
    (above) 2 GOO clones and 2 Island Sweet Skunk clones under two remodeled cheap China led lights. Around 395 watts from cobs and monos, mix of 3500k and 5000k. 5 gallon fabrics, my soil mix with molasses waterings and roots organic HPK. 48-64 oz every 2-3 days. No training other pulling the side branches down. I haven't let a plant grow naturally yet, gotta see.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_221024.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	232875Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_221042.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	232876Click image for larger version  Name:	20180802_221017.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.34 MB ID:	232872 and of course....nug shots
    Last edited by RosettaStoned; 08-06-2018, 10:24 PM.
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderfulllllll! So fresh and increasingly robust! Always a pleasure to 3nter your grow🙂

Weighed the Star Killer and PExWW tonight. 225 watts three plants
    6 week veg 75 days of 12/12

Name:	20180806_204432.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	234763Click image for larger version

Name:	20180809_232533.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	234766 second pic is the two ☝️☝️
    Chopped the 19th of July, cure started the 24th
    Star Killer 7 oz 9.3 grams minus some we smoked
    Pretty amazing for a bag seed, smells great right now and burns nicely. Gets you pretty rocked, which is nice because that's hard to come by for me. Of course, the previous batch it came from did the trick too.

Name:	20180809_232707.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	234764Click image for larger version

Name:	20180809_232657.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	234765

Pineapple Express x White Widow
    7 oz 1.6 grams again, minus some we smoked
    this could use a little longer but smells better than anything previous. Also smokes well

Name:	20180809_232744.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	234767Click image for larger version

Name:	20180809_232806.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	234768

these pictures are through the bag, they could be better.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Man, that's a lotta bud!!!

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto Alltatup!

Forgot to take a photo of the first half but it was the three soil girls and about as much. This is the two DWC that were under the cobs. I am very impressed with how these ended up. One has the biggest buds to date for me, not real dense but a medium dense. The other is rock hard. Let's me know the density I want can be achieved with leds.

Name:	16894.jpeg
Views:	174
Size:	364.6 KB
ID:	238992Click image for larger version

Name:	16892.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	393.5 KB
ID:	238993Click image for larger version

Name:	16890.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	441.3 KB
ID:	238994
    between this, the light, and DHGC..... I've been busy at home. 2nd light is done and no harvests for at least 7 weeks. Focus on the challenge now.
    I have the six "manifolds" I need to put into flower but wasn't sure if I should move them to the new light and stick the 2 Goo and 2 I.S.S. under the cobs. Opinions anyone? Its 400 watts vs 670 watts, 4 plants vs 6 plants. 4 not trained, 6 pretty flat canopy. It's not a huge deal, I'm not losing sleep over it... just wondered what's others might do and the reasoning behind it.
    or you can tell me to go f%&k myself too, it you feel like it 😋😎

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn! Sooooo beautiful🥂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X