Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help identifying the problem with my plants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for help identifying the problem with my plants.

My plants are 2 1/2 months into veg. They have been doing very well. All of a sudden the new growth starting coming in yellow and some of the bigger fan leaves started getting brown spots. I added some calmag to my nutrient solution to see if that might be the problem. They are in 2 gallon cloth pots, I feed them once a week with the Cornucopia line of nutrients and water them with just distilled water with calmag pH'd down to 6-6.5. Oh they are also in Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil. My temp hovers around 70-80 and humidity is 50%. I think I know what the problem is but Im not sure. I recently for the last few weeks started giving them 24 hours of light instead of the 16/8 they had been on. Im thinking light burn. Can someone please confirm this? I was told the plants could get 24 hours of light if you wanted. Any advice would be great.

Sounds like you got everything dialed in & also what the problem is. Id raise your lights a little or go back to 18 6 & see if that helps.

Comment

If they are autoflowers, you can have the lights on 24/7.
      You cannot add pH up or down to distilled water. Doing that will make the water extremely acidic or extremely alkalinity.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X