Hash Plant pre-flower pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hash Plant pre-flower pics

My hash plants pre-flowering at 6 week old.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Just right Farmbuck, looking great.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Spot on FB, you are doing an AMAZING job..
      “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
      ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

Not bad for an old man hey ?? lollll
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything but my bad back, but I try to stay medicated with my homegrown medicine 32 hours a day, and I don't hardly feel my back pain anymore.

• Sockfilter
          Sockfilter commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry to hear about your bad back DAAS.. However sounds like you are doing the best thing for it, nothing more satisfying or more rewarding than cultivating our own meds, dialing them in how we want them and using how we want,,

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear that Socks, I think I hurt my back when I was about 15 years old, a long ass, time ago ,doing all that crazy fun stuff, all I can do now is talk about it, I damn sure can't do it anymore.

Me is my diabetes disease ... The older I get the worst it get, pills are not working anymore and I'm starting to have complication with my kidneys because of too many pills to control my disease..
        Full auto grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Farmbuck, damn man, I hate to hear that, my uncle had diabetes that's some bad stuff, he like to have got a foot cut off, they was talking about he might have to get both of them cut off, but he never got one cut off, they put that man on some special diet, an gave him shots, then he had to give his own shots, he was a real man, not no baby, and wasn't long he was a little man. That diabetes messed that man up.
          I sure hope yours ain't that kind, I hope you can get well with medicine.

Doing a little experimentation well by accident... My grow room temp drop from 26C to 21C and somehow the girls are thriving for the past few days... During the dark period it only drop to 18 -19C and they don't seem to be affected. Could it be that the girls are indica and they resist better to a colder temp ?? 1 week and a half left before I switch to the flowering stage. Looking forward !!
        Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X