Veg closet... Decisions decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veg closet... Decisions decisions

So I just wanted to ask for advice/opinions on what I should further do with my veg closet.. my plants are doing okay. I got two from seed in there, both un known but the one had huge wide finger leaves that I already cut A while ago.. so thinking it's a kush... But them again my bubba kush leaves are small... So I dunno... Anyways I only water them with compost tea with a little additives... Fed then once last watering with GH trio and it was t to early... So back to only tea.. not to sure of the Sex either yet so not going to start dumping anything into them yet... But have them spread all out LST. An topped them but my cut was high.. Should be alright.. going to ScrOG. Them once my tent it finished flowering.. so have about 8 weeks are so.. but what's up.. what do y'all think?? Also had two leaves on one that I thought was just from water sitting on it from being low to the dirt..
    Last edited by Trichomefarmer88; 12-13-2017, 03:23 PM.

Hey 88, sure got some big ole heavy duty stalk on that one plant ,ain't she.
    I ain't sure but that looks like that leaf was touching some damp soil for a little while, i wouldn't even worry about that, but you might want to keep an eye on it.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Trichomefarmer88
      Trichomefarmer88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks 69 that was my thought... I use gallon jugs so when I water I usually put them in tub an flood them one by one an lower leaves always get these little marks from sitting in soil even for moment..I like to rinse then off.. but still clogged the pores are something.. anyway still haven't got a solid sign on the seed just yet.. I also have a re veg in there from my last harvest... It was a pink lady Kush... Wonderful smoke.. so left a tiny piece of bud on there an trying to get it long enough to clone

Looking great to me L88, I'm with DAAS on this, whatever flaws you are seeing, I dont see anything out of the norm for a typical grow for most, especially with the unknown genetics that allow for fine tuning that cat to make her purrr?

What I would be concerned with is those 2 staying in veg for 8 more weeks..lol.. Got the space for them? Could always practice some cloning..

I'm digging it..

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

I agree about the 8 weeks... I'll figure something out.. there not quite a month old yet.. was thinking of maybe hacking them down a little...I already topped them but I topped it really high I think

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X