New member just showing what i got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member just showing what i got

Hey everybody new grower here im on my first scrog grow 2nd grow ever. Well 1st off i live in a trailer and i grow in the narrow 2.5x7 ft closet in my bedroom lol. I use a 400w mh/hps cooltube vented through a 4" vivosun carbon fliter ran underneath my trailer. I also have 2x 300w galaxyhydro blurples and 3x 36w blurple spotlights (3wchips) all in all its right under 800 actual watts. Im gonna do a grow journal where i will get into details but for now ill just keep it simple. I scrogged half my closet theres a NL under the hps & a WW beside it under a blurple ligh both from nirvana. They just started week 5 flower. Sry for the lights on ill take better pics for my journal. So on the other side i got a big bud that i manifolded theyre all in 3 g smart pots. Im using promix and AN micro grow bloom as base and ff line of boosters. I put my pots in trays and i use a electric kerosene pump to water and suck out excess water. I used curtain rods to create my scrog lmao.

Welcome to the forum Dice.
    this is the best place to be doing what you are doing and you are doing a great job so far.
    Mr.F
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Wow, I want to live a trailer! Looks great! How much bud do you think you’ll harvest?
      2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
      Coco Loco
      3plants, 3 gal pots
      Attic grow, fighting low humidity and low temps
      600 w Morsen led and viparspetra 300 w led
      GH nutes w/Cal Mag.
      1 dinefam Blue Cheese, 2 seedsman Northern Lights. Fems

Comment

Welcome. Second grow? Fng PURDY keep doing what you're doing , looks great ☮️

Comment

Nice work Dice.
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH
          2x innova 19w full spec led
          175cfm fan, can 33 filter
          8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Nice looking plant you have there Dice

Comment

They look good. That looks like a 300 watt viparspectra in the second picture.

Comment

Looking good I have a small closet and tent wish I had more room keep it up

Comment

It sure looks like you're starting to get the hang of this pot growing thing. Nice work Dice.

Comment

Thanks everyone I like it here already lol. Yea the galaxyhydro 300 is pretty similar to the vipar. It puts out 135 actual watts but i gotta say they do really good. I got some blueberry & sour diesel otw im gonna scrog both sides of my closet next run and try to get a pound. Ill have to add a light

Comment

Super nice Dice, I'm digging the setup and making use of what you have.. Love those colas on the last few pics, those 300's seem to have some decent penetration for bulking up even the lower parts..
                      “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
                      ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

• Sockfilter
                        Sockfilter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are definitely kicking some a$$.. I wish I had a 2nd grow like that, but then again I was young, AOL was the go to internet and a 100Mb hard drive was $200..haha

I agree with ya on the patience and environment, also some basic understanding of pH and having sites like GWE make it almost fool proof..

• Dice
                        Dice commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Omg AOL was the shit back then lol.. You are right tho sites likes this is a hugeee help. Im using the ph perfect technology in my nutes and i gotta say im seeing a huge difference and switching to fabric smart pots instead of 5g buckets

• Sockfilter
                        Sockfilter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome Dice , yes I am going to be switching up my normal potting system as well, from 1.5 gallon plastic (7" square pot used in flood/drain) that I use 70/30 coco/perlite in and needs constant daily feeding over to 3 gallon fabric Smart pots, so my routine will be not as demanding I hope. we will see..

Welcome to the site.
                      completed 7 grows
                      what I have learned so far:
                      environment maters more than nutrients
                      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
                      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Morning Dice, yeah, I got a GHydro 300watt, watt, according to my Kill a watt meter mine is a 145watts at the wall, but they do a great job of growing beautiful plants, no matter what anyone says about them .Your doing a great job with yours ,nice.
                        Cfls for a week or two
                        315lec for everything else
                        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                        36x36x63 inch tent.
                        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                        Smart pots
                        Molasses
                        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X