16th DAY IN FLOWERING

Right bottom : Lemon Skunk Fem
    upside : Granddaddy Purple Fem
    left bottom : Granddaddy Purple Fem

600w hps
    Nutrients: grow ph / grow micro / grow bloom / bud candy
    Soil: biobizz all mix
    ph water : 6.3 to 6.9

Very Nice KOSTIS... Au Naturale (no top, no LST)?
    “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

Hey there KOSTIS,
      you've got some health looking girls there. Your going El natural on this Grow I see.
      if you would like to remove the lines from your photos it's as easy as using the flash on your camera when taking pictures under a magnetic ballast..
      Keep us post we love updates
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr.furley Sockfilter ... thanks guys ... those plants got fimmed early in veg but after that I didn't bending or something .. would be a problem at this phase of growing to lst ? I just want to get as more as possible .. any thoughts about what could I do there ??

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I personally think you might be past the low stress training point but you are not passed a third or fourth week removal if some fan leaf to open up the canopy to let light in the all your bud sites.
          Last edited by Mr.furley; 12-07-2017, 09:47 PM.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pull some of the branches that are the furthest from the middle - then clean out the inside (defoliate) to allow more air circulation and light. Don't pull them down, just away from the side - and use the side of your pots to tie them down with 16gauge wire.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X