Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me with sexing my plants. It seems 5/6 are hermaphrodites or males!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me with sexing my plants. It seems 5/6 are hermaphrodites or males!

One of them seems to clearly be a female. Sticky hairs , white and translucent shiny hairs , no pollen sacs. However five of them unfortunately seem to be chock full of piollen sacks or devleoping seeds or something. I've never seen males like this so I am unsure. The hermies or males also have hairs , however not many and they are orange or green.

Here are some examples! Pics of each individual plant as well as all of them together. I have 6 flowering Afghan Kush plants and 2 hydropnic auto flowering OG kush plants. Only the Afghans are in question because the OG Kush is feminized.

Btw do any of you guys know if males or hermies make okay cbd oil or hash oil for medicine?

Thank you so much guys!

Peace and love. <3

Some of these are clearly males. I dont see any hermaphrodites. We would need clearer photos. Males can be potent, but not nearly as strong as females. No harm in trying to make some sort of product. My recommendatio though is to move those males out RIGHT NOW, as thay are very close to popping and spoiling every girl you have left.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• tim huss
      tim huss commented
      Editing a comment
      To late when the flower stands up its over you .have already pollinated everything in that room!! Personally I would Cut My Losses And Terminate That Grow! Start over. Clones And Feminied Seeds Are The Way To Go. The Time You save is well worth it .

Howdy crapstar, From what I can see, the photos of the plants in #5, #6, and #7 are male. I could not see any other details in the other photos. Sorry! Chop them down, unless You are going for seeds!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X