Have you ever seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever seen this?

Ok, hope someone can tell me if I should worry. My two plants are LSD they are about 2 weeks from seed. They look over all very healthy but I noticed that one had two small holes in a leaf, so I clipped the same leaves from both and the one with holes has a purple tinted underside. There is no sign of pests.
    I should also add that it's a dwc set up, using GH Trio. A 400 watt mh/hps

Neither of these conditions would concern me unless it was pervasive and was actually causing leaves to die. I wouldnt lose sleep over it 😁
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

You said no pests, but looks like a bug bite. You got any bugs around there with water wings?

Comment

No sign of any, in or around the tent

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          I had the same issue a few weeks ago and something choped a couple of my leafs so i was looked for the fucker and looking at my leafs no more bites no sign of bug/bugs so something ate and didn't lime it and moved on hope this is what's going on with yours

If you can zoom it close enough you can see a faint yellow streak below one of the holes, it almost looks like the holes just opened up from one of the yellow streaks.
        couldn't find a match on the main site sick plant page

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          To add to this have u maby spilt any nutes on them?

Just relax man. Could be anything and looks like nothing.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X