few pics day 15 of 12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few pics day 15 of 12/12

Took some pics last night while the girls were fed. First 2 white widow, 3/4 gorilla glue, 6 green crack. There’s a 2nd gorilla glue in the tent also that I feel as though I’ve tried to kill as best I can but she keeps on ticking. Broke of one of her stems transplanting the clone, dropped the exhaust fan on her, tried super cropping her and destroyed a branch cause she was stretching etc. Using a couple boxes to level out canopy as the gorilla glues spent 2 more weeks in veg and seem a bit stretchier. Mite problem still on gorilla glue but isn’t getting worse, continuing to spray for them for now. I probably should do a bit more defoliating but my lack of experience and fear of screwing them up has kept it pretty limited.
    Last edited by Locrian99; 12-04-2017, 01:24 PM.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Keep on with the keep on Locrian99, looking good for all the abuse. We grow, we learn, and we repeat the process with a better understanding each time.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Now that you have buds growing you should be very careful what you spray on for mite control. What are you using?

Comment

Spinosad and azamax
        48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
        600w mh/hps
        32”x32”x63” veg tent
        viparspectra PAR 450 led
        FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
        5 gallon Smart Pots
        Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
        Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X