Clone !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone !

I have this Cali Kush Clone , When I first received it ! It was nothing but a Half meter stick in a dirt .
    its been 2 weeks now vegging under the light 200w LFC . It’s growing leaves and branches rather quickly but
    I’m curious if I should start her on 12/12 schedule now or wait a bit longer ?
    Your Take on the subject would be cool !

Thanks

Hi Reedseed ! How much overhead space do you have? Also, what is your light setup light? I am curious as to why those leaves closer to the top look a bit tired.
    QB

Comment

• Reedseed
      Reedseed commented
      Editing a comment
      The plant is about a half meter long and the space between the plant and the overhead is about 3 inches only and the light being used for the plant is a 200W LFC . Yes the top leaves do look a bit tired ! I wonder if it is because the lack of overhead space or it could be the little fan that got stuck in one position and blowing Air directly on the top branches.

Thanks again

• quietlybinary
      quietlybinary commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Reedseed,
      3 inches between the top of the plant and the box is not a lot of room for the plant tp stretch. It will likely grow 1.5 to 2x its current height while flowering. the tops are probably looking for more light or maybe were rubbed around a bit. Can you tie this plant down to LST before flowering?

Hey quietlybinary ! Thanks for info and advise. There are 2 closets one is for the vegetative time and the other is for the flowering time.

she is currently in the vegetative stage . I’d like for her to be more bushier , that’s why I have her in the smaller closet.

I wonder if I just go a head and transfer her in to the flowering closet ? It’s much bigger and taller 8F height and see what happens.

Thanks again !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X