Where to find very tall jars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find very tall jars

I am about 2 weeks away from harvesting my big bud x white widow strain, some a lot of the buds are about 14 inches long. The lights are on a mover so it looks too dark in spots. Where can I find some very tall jars for curing them?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jwolffie; 12-03-2017, 03:18 PM.

Quart mason jars are available on line and at most variety stores. They are ideal for curing and hold 1-2 ounces depending on how dense your buds are and how tight you pack them. BTW- nice looking girls. Are those the Seedsman cross of WW and BB?
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Yes they are Seedsman, I usually use quart size but they are too long for that size, I found 1/2 gallon ones but still not quite tall enough. The biggest ones are bananna size.

Comment

Very nice looking plants. Gotta be careful drying and curing big buds, cuz they can get bud rot or moldy if not totally dry.
        Sometimes it's easier to control the chance of getting mold by cutting off a lot of the smaller buds crawling up the cola. You'll see what I mean when you begin the process of cutting her down. Take a pic when it's big and wet, then do as you please.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

You need to cut the big buds into little buds before you put them in jars, if you want them to cure properly
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X