My autoflower is not an autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My autoflower is not an autoflower

So with my last seed order I got a few free seeds one being "California Dream Autoflower'. I was skeptical of the quality as I could find NO info on it anywhere. So I did my normal 2 plant grow (Tangie-matic and Gorilla Glue Auto's) and just to see what happens I planted a california dream and kept it in the tent with my other 2 but kinda to the side. Anyway, long story short, my Tangie and GG are flowering nicely (week 6) but not one flower on the Cali Dream. So, I;m assuming it's just not an autoflower. So my question is....can I leave it in there growing with the other 2 for another few weeks and once I harvest, can I just switch to 12:12 lighting and it'll flower after being in veg for 9-10 weeks?

Great idea lifedespitegod . Exactly what I would try. Although if you've got your next grow planned, kinda changes your plans.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yeah, That's a tough decision. The temp and the humidity during the winter are perfect for growing where i live (even though I'm indoor) so would hate to waste the time on the one plant. But I guess it's a good problem to have...lol.

Thanks!

Comment

If your not happy with it, ditch it. You also need to consider when you go 12/12 that there are no light leaks.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

And if it's not a auto keep a eye on it for sex, may not even be female. Better safe then sorry.
          Space for Rent.

Comment

• Trichomefarmer88
            Trichomefarmer88 commented
            Editing a comment
            This was my thought as well, that it's a auto male... Any pre sex showing at all? An where did you order them from?

UPDATE:

I harvested my other plants right after X-Mas and started a 12/12 light cycle. This plant is a MONSTER! I had to get creative with my LST to make it fit in my tent. With the weird start I'm guessing about another month or so and I'm gonna have a ton of weed! lol Here's some pics in my 3x3 tent,

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            She is sure pretty, but still could be a slow autoflower.

What pray tell is a "slow autoflower"

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            One's that take longer than normal, or what the seed banks say, I've had them go almost 90days.

I am pretty sure it was just feminized and not autoflower. The strain is California Dream and I can find nothing of it anywhere that says an auto variety is even available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X