Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trimmed 3-in-1 mutant head bud girl....that`s it folks

Comment

Red Diesel-Thought I`d add this as an extra. Second generation, grown from a cutting. Six weeks since flipped, about 3 from hairs really showing. She`s heavy bud wise and they are solid so far and sticky. The tell-tell Granny Smith smell is truly lovely and quite noticeable. Pic 1 when I rumbled supports were needed. Pic 2 afterwards. She drinks about a gallon every 3 odd days and is mellow on nutes. When I first tried the previous grow of this strain just after she dried I had to really hang in there. F##king strong or what. Man alive, she`s got a kick to the balls....

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, You are something else, my friend! !! I'm loving every bit of it.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 Can you do us a favour and have a ganders at a question I put out today about cold temps. With your experience mate you may have run into something similar in your grows over the years which would be really beneficial to hear if that`s the case. It`s 27 degrees C here for 1 day....Jesus, it`s hot then back to 15....phew. Not used to the heat, or sunlight really

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, I will go take a look, and see.

D.A.A.S.69 Some pics for you of a Red Diesel prob 2 weeks til harvest, poss a week. She`s around 32-34 inches I reckon from soil til tip. Stinks of apples and parafin...very heavy but nice smell. Buds are mega dense and hard, not very resinous but very good sized buds throughout. Hardy, drinks shed loads and okay with nutes. Stems bend due to weight early on with some of them. F##kin` strong. Red Dragon was mega strong and a long cure cos of anxiety flagged up with this strain though no affects due to said, longer curing. All pics are of Red Diesel...hope you enjoy mate Plus a couple of pics of my compost tea brewing away nicely, as well Reckon start of next grow I can improve further upon this
      Last edited by PaganRich; 06-01-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, that must be wild knowing all of those music guys, I bet you are good at it.
        I know JohnBonham was good.
        That sounds like sound advice with Gorilla. And thanks man.

• KingKush
        KingKush commented
        Editing a comment
        You guys are fun to follow. Like having imaginary friends, but better

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        KingKush, Thanks, We are both old pothead, music freaks.
        PaganRich ,is my kinda of friend, laid back city, I sure wish we all lived closer, lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X