Microbials question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microbials question

As I continue to embark on this grow journey, I have been researching various additives and I purchased a small bottle of MammothP. According to what I've read and watched online, I can use through the entire grow cycle and is supposed to really fatten up your buds. Then I came across a product a friend was using called URB Organic and I grabbed a bottle for myself. I haven't seen a lot about it online, but the folks there said it completely eliminates the need for MammothP.

My question is: Is there any danger to using both microbials at the same time? MammothP is supposed to enhance Phosphorous absorption and URB is more of a root enhancer.

Of course, I'm eager to try out both for the heck of it, but don't want to overdo and end up causing harm. Has anyone tried anything similar?

gdogfunkly I know nothing about microbial additives, but im hoping someone can weigh in togive you some feedback.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

I'm no pro on Microbes in general, but from my slight understanding, they don't have any nutrients in them, so one can safely add them without the fear of over-feeding the plant. They live for about 2 weeks or so before dying off, so adding them every other week until the 5th week of flower is suggested (I'm talking about microbes, not MammothP). That being said, I'm not saying to drown her in microbes either lol. Why not try them both on one plant for testing purposes, but add half (or less than half) the strength of each suggested dose? Or you can just listen to your own very last statement where you say you don't want to overdo it and end up causing harm. If I were in your situation, I'd do the latter and do more research on this URB Organic product before adding her to my babies, while continuing to use MammothP. At least MammothP has a gang of information out there to prove their claims. You mentioned that you "haven't seen a lot about it online, but the folks there said it completely eliminates the need for MammothP". That's a pretty bold statement to make and one that would raise my eyebrow to do more research on it. However, if your friend said he used it and you saw the proof, then try it out, but I personally wouldn't use it together with MammothP. You're not sure what can happen using two products that are suppose to do the same things for your plants. Are your plants worth the experiment? Again, just my two cents. Good luck with your choice and growth.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Morning Gdog, never used Mammoth or Urb, I've always just used molasses and worm compost tea for feeding the microbes in the soil. Those might be great, just never tried them.
        Abadtrip uses Harpin some kind of hormone- steroid I think, I ain't sure though, but his plants grew like hell, after using it.It's expensive though.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X