Abadtrip's bad azz kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 32 from seed
    Last night while training I split the main stem I wired her back together like she was rebar. Hope it holds. I am going to 12 12 next Sunday
    I got a new ph pen I am doing checks every day this week to see the range. What I find is interesting is that the ph of the fluid going to the plant is 6.1 but the ph of the fluid draining back to the res is 6.5 these numbers are steady and have been for 3 days.
    the plant or the air being pumped into the pot is changing the ph .4.
    Neways girls are doing well scrog goes in next week I think still not 100 percent on what I am doing.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice job but adding some electric tape to that couldn't hurt

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      abt, you and I are at about the exact same place in our grows. I'm switching my second box to 12/12 on Sunday, too!

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your in the right place abad , plants look great and if anyone thinks there 100% on growing this plant there full of @#$%

Hey abadtrip, thats an awesome repair. Plants are looking real good otherwise. Switching mine to flowering tonight.

Comment

Thanks for the comments ppl. Hope they keep growing they way they have been.
      So it seams the aphid problem I had in my auto tent has moved into this tent. This time I am going to let nature try it's hand at the problem. I ordered 1500 ladybugs be here on Friday. I feel like it might be a tad to many. Hehe hope my wife can deal with a few bugs in the bedroom.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I say you can't have too many lady bugs or praying mantises!!! Best animals around cannabis!!

Originally posted by abadtrip View Post
      Thanks for the comments ppl. Hope they keep growing they way they have been.
      So it seams the aphid problem I had in my auto tent has moved into this tent. This time I am going to let nature try it's hand at the problem. I ordered 1500 ladybugs be here on Friday. I feel like it might be a tad to many. Hehe hope my wife can deal with a few bugs in the bedroom.
      "Hehe hope my wife can deal with a few bugs in the bedroom" yea right please get back to us and let us know how this worked out for ya. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y0I91rubg

Comment

Day 36 from seed.
        Ok so lots going on. Plants are extremely happy growing like weeds. The ladybugs are here exciting. Scrog is installed.

I am surprised how well the plants are growing. They are huge bigger than I wanted. Going to flower tomorrow after res change.

The ladybugs have arrived today I put them in after I installed the scrog. They seem to love it in there they are very lively eating the aphids I was just sitting there watching them feed.

I installed the scrog that took about 2 hrs to get it in and all the branches in a configuration that I was some what happy with. There I alot of work ahead of me for the next 3 week I will be tucking for 30 to 60 min every day. I feel like the process is worth the effort wall to wall buds is what I want.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks great! Go, ladybugs, GO!!!

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice job with the scrog, looks like your going to have a boatload of buds.

Very nice Abadtrip,
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Week 1 of flower complete did some light defol today. Lady bugs have fixed the aphid problem right quick. And I think they are content in the tent because it's warmer than the rest of the house.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That is so great, abt!!! I hope those ladybugs are super-fat!!!

Week 3 of flower done.
          i have run into space issues oh well we will see how tall the buds get might be ok
          the ladybugs are doin there job. No more aphids.

Comment

• Jason
            Jason commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow! Congratulations. Very nice work.

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice canopy!

• H4john
            H4john commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude your already at week 3 of flowering?! Damn didnt seem to long ago that you just started. Your plants and set up look amazing, well done abadtrip.

Morning Abadtrip, Mate your plants are looking great, as always, thats cool about the LadyBugs.
          It got real warm a few days ago an red wasps came out for the first time an they where having a feeding frenzy eating ladybugs, it was about a hundred red wasps trying to eat-kill about a thousand ladybugs all on one light pole. Wild scene for a while all I could do was watch, I finally got the water hose an sprayed the red wasps away.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

What up yip they are still alive week 5 of flower things are good i am excited with the progress my scrog got a bit out of hand but live and learn
            I have been a real ph Nazi this grow I do let it range but between 6.3 and 5.7. It would range up in veg having to add 2ml of gh ph down half way through the week. Now I am ranging down so I am adding fresh water as my ph up it' at around 7.2 so I can get back to my range with out adding any more chemicals.

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Real nice, nice color. Now you get to watch them fatten up. Smell must be great.

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning Abadtrip, your plants are looking wonderful, healthy, that's the way to do that ph, adjusting, like you do, that up- down stuff is ruff on them.
              It pays to stay on top of that ph, especially growing like you grow.

She is real fuel smelling I am going on vacation at the end of next week for 7 days so that will be fun to come home too

Comment

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope the i can run for 10 days with out touching them I'll just ph to 6.5 it will range all the way to low 5s before I return. I have 4 plants 2 tents that are going to do there thing with out me.

• Dutchman1
              Dutchman1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Will be interested to see how they all did while you were gone when you get back.

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea be amazing should be harvesting when we get home so I should see a real change.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X