my 1st grow. criticism welcomed and encoraged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Are any of use able to identify the sex of this plant?

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Peelout. This is looking like a male! Double check this spot on your plant if those are clusters of balls get rid of it.

• Camk
        Camk commented
        Editing a comment
        ya that's a male i just lost two to that sorry man

Throw plant out? Dam it.
      is there any tests or things i can look at when i throw it out like the roots or anything to see whats going on as to why yellow was acuring befor i drop it in the bin?
      Last edited by Peelout; 12-03-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

I only have the 1 grow room so i wouldnt be able to isolate it.

Comment

Hi thanks for all the advise guys. I just thought id post a pic or 7 of how its going now if any of use are intrested. they smell very strong.

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice buds bud.

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          In the 4th picture from left the tallest bud on the plant on left, are the leaves dried out and grayish? They look it in the picture. If it is its bud rot.

• Peelout
          Peelout commented
          Editing a comment
          Dutchman. Thanks so much i checked that 1 out and there was litrully only that 1 bit. Im glad you spotted it thank you.

Also just making sure but that wouldn't be classed as an excessive amount of yellowing would it?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Peelout, Im think that they are looking late in the flowering stage and not much more time is left, I wouldnt be to concerned if you're only looking at a couple more weeks. What do trichromes look like?

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree , I think they look ok for later flowering.

• Peelout
          Peelout commented
          Editing a comment
          The 1 on the right i actully think i might pull this weekend 4more days. And the 1 on the left doesnt seem to be as mature. And im not 100% about the trichromes as the loupe i got i can seem to get in focous very well but ocaisonaly i get a good clear picture and they seem probly 30-40%cloudy the rest are clear and 1 or 2 brown.

And im having real problems with the temperature at the moment we have a heatwave here so the outside temperature is getting upto 95-102°f and room temp is getting as high as 90. i havnt had a problem with temperature in room up until 5 days ago. Wich is why I'm going to pull abit earlier than id planed

Comment

Nice grow you have there well done 👍

Comment

Just an update plant 1 was harvested about 4 weeks ago i managed to cut dry and cure and get 372grams out of it dry weight this is plant 2 i swear its taking ages to fully devalop. I still reackon it has atleast 2 weeks left. They are some huge buds tho

Comment

• Dutchman1
              Dutchman1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice job Peelout, that's a great harvest for 1 plant.

The plant in the picture above stated to seed. Damn it all. Arwell i got 1 good plant out of 3 i planted.

Comment

A couple seeds isn't a big deal, I've smoked lot's of good weed that had a few seeds in it.
              Been wondering, is the reflective material emergency blankets?
              Good looking buds!
              Organic Soil,
              with molasses,
              In a Greenhouse with,
              Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X