Update DWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update DWC

Just wanted to show a pic of my seedling.. Hopefully I get some feedback on how it looks it’s about 12 days old does it look the right size for its age? Also the ph always goes up but no out of range. I believe it’s stays within the ideal ph level I use the drops so I don’t know the exact numbers. The roots are just making it they the hydroton and net pot ther is one tiny one and a long one white so I know there’s no root rot. I have no nutrients in the water right now because I made a mistake and put some last week and burned it a bit maybe that’s why it’s not as big as it would be if I had left it alone. Any ideas or suggestions on my questions would be really appreciated and questions about my set up are welcome as well. I’m really excited about this grow it’s my first time dwc but fourth grow over all..

She looks small by day 12 u should see a much bigger plant. I noticed yellow tips. are u useing nutes and calmag .How is your root situation.
    This is where I am at on day 10 from dry seed.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• Cali
      Cali commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think it’s small because first of all when it was just a like 5 days old or less I accidentally pulled the stem and I split it almost in half but luckily it stayed together so I’m sure that stunt the growth and also I added nutrients early so I burned tit that’s why the burned tips I’m sure that’s why it’s so small.. the roots at e making their way out of the net pot and they’re nice and white..

Cali, these are incredibly strong plants and she will bounce back! It's good that you learned the nute burn lesson early. Keep her on an even keel, give her time to start growing vigorously, and she will take off. She just needs a lil extra time right now. Tell her you love her and that you intend to take excellent care of her.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hey bud. How long has your plants been without nutes in the water? You have to feed it in order for it to grow. The cotyledons will only sustain the plant about 2 weeks. This is my 1st ever grow and I a doing DWC as well.

Happy growing.

Madman

Comment

Well like I said on my post I made a mistake and added nutes on its first week so it got a bit burned on the tips so on its second week or a few days later I changed the resevoir so now it’s been without nutes for a week or maybe more. Anyways I’m going to change the resevoir soon and I’ll be adding some but very lightly so I don’t burn it up.. also I pulled the step at a few days old and I almost cut it in half so I’m sure that’s stunt it’s growth a bit as well..

Comment

Hey Cali, she's gonna be fine, just give her a little time, just think if you broke your leg, it would be kinda hard to walk on it the next few days.
          When you start feeding her just give her quarter strength nutrients till she starts growing good then you can up your nutrients.
          Looks to me like you have done a great job just keeping her alive, after your accident, especially a young seedling ,that's hard to do, their so fragile.
          Good Luck Cali.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X