Timer set to random somehow?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timer set to random somehow?!?!

I switched my girls to 12/12 Friday night, so their first stretch of 12/12 was Saturday 9-9. All was working well with the timer etc, checked it was flipping on and off as it should. Sunday night I went down to check on them and the light hadn’t came in as it should’ve (I’d been counting down so I was checking right at 9). After some investigating I found somehow my timer was switched into random mode (turns the lights on randomly for a couple minutes then turns them back off, you’d use it for home security) no idea how this happened best I can figure it happened when I checked on them early Sunday morning when I got home from work. Do you think this will cause a problem being so early into the 12/12 cycle, obviously I’ll be reading up identifying hermies as this would be the major side effect? Thanks
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Hey Locrian99, I would suggest to get a manual timer that doesn't do Home Security so this won't happen again. As far as if you've caught it quick enough you should be alright but these are the kind of mistakes you want to avoid in the future. get it on 12/12 and hold her steady you should be fine.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll probably need to go back to the manual one. I guess more tech isn’t always better thx.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X