lets get high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets get high

i harvested most of my plant around the end of oct. i did leave the lower buds on to experiment.now
    my leaves are almost black and several buds have grown to be large and tight. my question is...
    why the change in color

Bit vague there Derf , why the change in which colour?.....the leaves?.......black leaves does not sound good dude, can you post a pic?.....welcome to the forum btw
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

thanks yes the leaves are black, not like black, but darker. i just read something about black leaves in a news letter on site.
      i could send pic ...today

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some strains actually turn black around harvest time.

I agree 100% with D.A.A.S.69 .......here is a pic of a very near harvest Blue Toof.........is this what you mean?
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure is a pretty one Vapo , yeah I bet she would have gotten even darker, nice one.

Hey Derf, I'm dropping my night time temperature to 62f, give my plant tablespoon per gallon of molasses last week moving them to the end of harvest. I have 2 plants that turned deep purple one the leaf is almost black Low Temperature will bring out color in leaf. I wouldn't put it passed molasses to darken leaves either.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right MrFurley, cold weather is the biggest factor, but back in the day we had some called BlackGanji that was damn near jet black, it was beautiful, an good stuff to.

Vapo69 l'm picturing more like this
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20171119_185916.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	147260
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

mine are outside and they are just a very dark green. and its turned chilly in ca. thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X