Is that a bite mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a bite mark

I think something could be eating my leaves, there are only a couple leaves that look like something is munching on them or it could be that I accidentally did it or something else but I can' tell by looking at it it doesn't really look like it was eaten it looks a little weird I can' explane it, ice cool in 5 gallon smart pots in tent with 2 80w Hans leds and one V450 Viparspectra with 3 plants total it's in the end of the first week of flowering, if it' catippillors I will die, I had them this year outside and it was the biggest pain to deal with, I noticed the marks yesterday and it seems to not have gotten and worse over nite but who knows. Any comments and help would be appreciated, thank you. Bob

Something is eating then Idk what could be leaf hoppers u can use insecticidal soap or neem oil i douse them right before lights out then just maintaining a barrier of neem around my plants helps keep them away .

Comment

I wI'll spray it with need oil tomorrow morning before light out. Do you spay them right there in the tent, and were do you spray the need oil for your barrier? I keep it almost to cool in tent so it isn' inviting for insects but...
      thanks for the advise. Bob

Comment

• Jr83
        Jr83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah spray them in the tent and just spray a circle around and inbetween ur pots it'll keep pests away Cheyenne pepper works the same with the border if u wanna do that too

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X