Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Is a 23 1/4 ×16 1/4×26 1/2 a good size to make a grow box because i have a box by that measurement

I had a grow box about that size that I made, still need an exhaust fan and you would have to use cfl or maybe led lights.
    it's defiantly not an ideal set up but you can make it work and expect a much smaller harvest than with other set ups, but hey, if it's what ya got then go for it, that's the nice thing about growing, you can still have a successful grow with things already at your disposal

Comment

Hello Marco45, a real small one. Remember you have to fit a pot, a light, a fan, sometimes more and then the plant.
      it's not that you.cant, It's just will it fit your needs. Say you spend three months of power and time, yield 7 to 28 grams is that enough for another 3 months?

I grew a really small plant, a 4" tall pot, a 6" tall plant and it had like 6 grams. I kinda look at a plant with a 3-5 gal. Pot and a grow light, a good knowledge of low stress training and Topping four feet tall is a minimum need.
      hope this helps
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Marco45
        Marco45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Im trying to use the box for seedlings i forgot to add that in so there not huge plants

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, it should work.

How many seedlings but ya, it should be fine for a dozen or more.

Comment

• Marco45
        Marco45 commented
        Editing a comment
        6 seedlings

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Depends how big your planning to grow them in there before you transplant also.But six solo cup size will work out fine.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X