last minted mites! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last minted mites! Help!

So i wiped out the mites in week one usually when i come to water i come at night so i can’t see much. Well now it’s mid week 7 and i came early in the day so the lights were on and there are soooooo many spider webs pretty much all my 20 plants. Can I use this product Before harvest?? I still have about a week to a week and half left before i cut down.

Spider mites are a common cannabis pest that can be very difficult to get rid of. Learn how to spot and treat at the first signs of these nasty pests.

Detroit, Check out this page and see which products you can use this late in flower.

You have to be able to inspect your plants in the daylight every day in order to prevent this kind of problem, so you might want to consider changing your light schedule.

Good luck!!! Act fast!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Those mites are hard to get rid of, that's why you have to keep treating your plants an tent even after you think you have gotten rid of them, they will come right back if you don't.
      We can't see the damage, but you might want to think about harvesting early, even if you don't want to.
      Nebula has great information on here about what you need to do.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Dagmar
        Dagmar commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that harvesting early is probably your best option.

There is no product to use at this point without making the buds taste and smell very bad - and probably burn your throat. Even the ones that say 'safe up to harvest', have NOT been tested for the effects of combusting it when you smoke.
      I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
      Blue Mystic (7 gal)
      VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
      Coco Coir w/30% perlite
      Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys! I’ll follow up how it goes

Comment

Well , ive never used https://imgur.com/a/iZ1bR but it says you can use it anytime during budding up to harvest. Not supposed to effect taste or have any adverse effects. Id love to hear from anyone who has used this. an Nuke Em® be applied to buds and blooms?

Quote from there site.
          "Yes. Nuke Em® has been used to eradicate insects and control mold and mildew after the plants have been harvested and are in the drying process. We have not heard of any negative results when Nuke Em® was sprayed on bud clusters, flowers or petals. No ill effects to the taste, smell and looks of produce. If you do need to spray just before or after harvest we would recommend, spraying a small area of your plants, wait for Nuke Em® to dry and make your determination then. Let's put it this way, Nuke Em® is the only insecticide/fungicide in the world you would ever want to spray on your produce after harvest! At this writing we are considering the option to manufacture a product to prevent mold and kill pests after harvest. It will be the same Nuke Em® formula only the label will read differently. However, we are so busy right now trying to fill orders it will not be available for a while.

Use the Normal dose for spraying in bloom or after bloom."
          Last edited by Dutchman1; 11-19-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

If it was my grow I’d harvest early, immatur buds are better than no buds ! Lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X