Led too close?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led too close?

This plant looks tired or somehing, it' in its first week of flower ice cool 9 week flower time I put a V450 Viparspectra over her for flowering at about 16-17 inches away it was fine for 2 days them it started looking tired, it always perked up when the leds kicked on so I moved led to 20.5 inches away and it seemed fine for a ouple of days now it' tired again, the plant was under a 80w Hans during veg, I have 2 more plants in tent with 2 80w Hans over them 16 inches way and they are fine, I got one oscillating fan in tent and a online fan with carbon scruber going 24-7, I water with correct ph when it' needed about everyother day, the tent is light tight. Should I move it up more, manual says 15-18 inches away for bloom. Any help would be appreciated, thank Bob
    almost foroot the temp is about70° when leds are on and round 63°-64° in dark.

What is your PH coming out ?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Water ph is between 6.5-6.8

Comment

They get watered tonight they aren' dry enough to cause this.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm talking about your ph that comes out of the bottom of your pot, if it's not good it can cause all kinds of problems,
          I don't think your lights are causing your problems.
          It's no trouble giving the right ph when your watering, it's what comes out the bottom of
          your pots ,that you need to check
          And you don't water every other day, you only water when the plant needs water, MJ likes to go from wet to dry, it doesn't like staying in water the whole time, you need to let the pot dry completely out before watering.
          Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-18-2017, 11:45 PM.

• RobM
          RobM commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey the pH coming out. Shouod that be about the same as what goes in?

Ph run off is 6.6 tonight and I only water when soil is dry, it happens to be about everyother day I have them in 5 gallon smart pots.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X