Second time grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second time grower

Dear master and legend growers does this auto look healthy for 18 days old.

I am not a master nor a legend but yes that looks healthy she is looking wonderful
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Can you guess why the fan leaves are droopy ? Also how many grows do you have ? Is that a grow you want me too check out bro ?

Comment

I grow in hydro so i have no idea why they are droopy mine droop when I do a res change from the shock of cold water
        when did u last water.

I have grown a few plants.
        But in no way an expert

Comment

I water slightly everyday but recently like 3 days ago I put a watering tray underneath her and filled it up so it waters from the bottom. I'm thinking about taking it off for right now until she gets bigger. I heard yields are better in DWC. I am also wondering why people just get a qp from each auto max when if you're using a 600 watt hps you should yield a gram per watt if you're experienced but even if you only yielded a half a gram per watt you'd still be close too 300 grams well over a half pound. I understand the breeders yield is god level but still.....

Comment

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            Too much water could be the cause of your drooping.

It's better to let the soil dry out between waterings -- you can't do it on a schedule. Let the plant and soil tell you when you need to water. I have learned from trial and error that if you underwater, the plant will snap back quickly when you give them water but overwatering can cause many problems up to and including plant death.

Also, your plant looks great!

Well u don't have control over the time frame the plant grows in.
          for examle pineapple express is 62 days from seed to harvest.
          Hindu kush is 90 days from seed to harvest.
          the Hindu is going to produce more because it flowers for 30 more days.

I was able to get 5 grams more than the breeder max on my last pineapple express. So it has nothing to do with God more science than anything yea science so I guss u can say I went tesla mode on it

Comment

True it says 56 days or 8 weeks 650 grams so well see what I get.

Comment

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that 650grams per plant or per sq meter

Morning 93, I've been growing for many moons but I sure don't claim to be a master or legend by any means.
            I'm grateful for whatever I get from the wonderful plant.And yeah your plant looks healthy for 18 days, but alot of people growing on this site ,plants look just as well ,some maybe even better.
            Good luck getting your 650.
            Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-18-2017, 06:39 AM.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X