ExtractCraft SOURCE TURBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ExtractCraft SOURCE TURBO

After reading the Ardent Nova thread and how some are evaporating their Everclear without additional heat I was searching around and found a cool device for those with some disposable income.

It evaporates under a vacuum at a low temp (100°F to 105°F) and reclaims ~95% of the alcohol. If this goes on sale on 420, I will definitely consider it.

Anyone out there have one and can comment?

ExtractCraft has created the Source, which is the world's only at-home contained closed loop ethanol extraction appliance for oil extraction. It's the most safe, simple and affordable extraction method. Make your own incredible concentrates, make your own oils, extract at home.

I've been watching demos for that. It seems like it takes a long time for such a small amount of oil or shatter material. I guess you could use your trimmings and get a small dropper worth of something.

although more complex, this comes if various sizes. it looks like quite a process. I am searching for something to make extracts with. these two options seem the best for small time runs. although natural evaporation is cheaper. how long you reckon it takes to evaporate a liter of everclear?
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

Comment

had a blast with this lil thing and did pretty good with the yield considering the trim I used. thing would rock with some better material

sorry
      complete beginner
      39" x 39" x 78" tent
      315 Watt CMH
      Mega Crop nutes

Comment

It's not a commercial machine meant for large volumes. In the demo I watched it looked like 1.5 oz of flower was used. I think it can process 2.5 cups in 2 hours onbturbo mode.

The vacuum extractor you posted worked well but I would rather have a small counter appliance than a small lab.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenDragonRon View Post
          It's not a commercial machine meant for large volumes. In the demo I watched it looked like 1.5 oz of flower was used. I think it can process 2.5 cups in 2 hours onbturbo mode.

The vacuum extractor you posted worked well but I would rather have a small counter appliance than a small lab.
          totally, me too. after reviewing info again the Source seems to be the easiest to use. I like the idea
          complete beginner
          39" x 39" x 78" tent
          315 Watt CMH
          Mega Crop nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X