Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I ready to harvest? (Microscope Video Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I ready to harvest? (Microscope Video Included)

Hey ive been growing for a year now and getting the timing right for harvest has always been my challenge because I will grow 3-4 different strains and they all come down at different times. Anyway I have a couple pictures and a video (it was hard to hold my phone and microscope at the same time) so from what I have provided, what do you guys think?

One problem I have is, if i chop them down tonight ill know they did not get a proper flush.

Btw I know there are mites. I got rid of them in the beginning and they came back in week 6 and I did not want to hit them with any chemicals so late in the flower stage so I just spray them with water every other day to manage them a little at least)

https://streamable.com/9coo8 < Video

https://imgur.com/a/16Kyb <2 Pictures

Morning Detroit, I did see a few amber trichs, but I also saw quite a few clear an a good many cloudy,
    It depends on how you like your buzz, but if she was mine I would wait about a week and then start your flush, you still have plenty of time for a proper flush.
    But you will hear alot of different advice, but you are the only one who knows what you want.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• DetroitSkrill
      DetroitSkrill commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm only afraid because my last run I waited a little too long and pretty much ruined my whole crop. After doing more research it looks like I should be waiting for milky/amber trichromes. Thanks for your input much appreciated!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome, the more amber ,the more narcotic - couch lock.
      The clear gives you, a lets go to work kind of buzz.
      I've done enough work in my life, that's why I like the couch lock.
      20-30percent amber and the rest cloudy is what I shoot for.
      Great job on your grow.

• DetroitSkrill
      DetroitSkrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

I agree with d.a.s.s.69, I also look for about 20% amber. I like the "balloon head/securely cemented on couch lock" LoL Good luck bro!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X