What's your favorite recipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite recipe?

Caps, gummies, cakes, shakes, tinctures, whatever! Tell me your favorite recipe with measurements and instructions! Would be cool to have a place on the forum to post recipes, too!

Agree. Would be fun to gave a recipe category. I use tinctures in just about any tea, with a little honey. Also make RSO and mix small quantities in a variety of "baked" goods.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Hello, there is a couple recipes on gwe.com

http://www.growweedeasy.com/best-wee...r-recipe-ideas

disclaimer: Edibles affect everyone differently and without proper control of potency it will vary from strain to strain, time to time and cookie to cookie. Start with a small amount first.

Mr.Furley's Cookie Monster

:Ingredients you will need:
      3 cups flour
      1 cup white sugar
      1 cup brown sugar packed
      1 lg. Egg
      1/2 cup (1stick) cannabis infused butter
      1/2 cup margarine
      1 cup of chips, raisins, ect......
      1 tsp. Vanilla
      1 tsp. Baking powder
      1 tsp. Water
      pinch of salt.

preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
      In a large bowl mix sugar,brown,sugar,egg, butter and margarine, water together till creamy.
      Add flour, baking powder, salt and stir till mixed.
      Add vanilla and chocolate chips chips raisins and stir just till Blended
      baked for 7 to 9 minutes. Remove and let cool for 20 min, can be stored in the freezer for later use, makes 24 cookies or two baker's dozen.

Enjoy Mr.F
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 11-24-2017, 06:47 PM.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think people want to understand how to get the cannabis infused butter. Yes I know one has to make it.........what's that recipe?

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147, my cowboy recipe is as follows.
        1 lb butter
        1 oz cannabis.
        Chop the Cannabis up fine put in a pan in a thin flat layer,cover with foil, decarboxylate in the oven at 225f for 90 minutes.
        Now this is important melt your butter on LOW TO LOW medium, you don't want to boil or bubble but simmer 170f is perfect and you can even use a double boiler, add cannabis and a 1 cup of water to the pan and simmet for 2 hour, stir occasionally add more water if need. Pour mixture into a flat bottom Bowl and put in frigerator overnight your cannabis butter will pop off the top, dump out the water, can store in freeze
        you can increase or decrease the cannabis depending on how you feel about potency of your edibles

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you

Tube cookie mix . slice into rounds. Place finely ground decaboxolated weed ( quarter to half spoon) between 2 rounds.mash into 1 cookie.bake as directed.

Comment

I was wondering if some 1 can point me in the right direction.
        so I have bags of trim and stems and fan leaves all dry. I want to make some kind of full extract oil from what I read it's good stuff.
        Does any 1 have a good recipe step by step that I can follow.
        I have been reading so much on the inter webs that I am very confused now. I want some 1 to just tell me do it this way it works.
        thanks
        It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          I have following you thread on the nova I will be aquireing myself 1 when the funds are avalable. So I will have to try your recipe.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          It is an awesome machine if only for making tinctures and oils without more heat, but I also find that the decarbed bud vapes marvellously.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ducthman had a good recipe for tinctures I believe

Originally posted by abadtrip View Post
        I was wondering if some 1 can point me in the right direction.
        so I have bags of trim and stems and fan leaves all dry. I want to make some kind of full extract oil from what I read it's good stuff.
        Does any 1 have a good recipe step by step that I can follow.
        I have been reading so much on the inter webs that I am very confused now. I want some 1 to just tell me do it this way it works.
        thanks
        Try this and just replace the buds with trim etc. It has a video and a step by step on making RSO https://www.liwts.org/cannabis/video...impson-method/

Comment

Howbout som decarbed bud in your turkey stuffing? Sure sounds good,add some gravy yum, gobble it up !

Comment

POTTED, You can put cannabutter on your "POT"-TATOS!
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Originally posted by Potted View Post
              Howbout som decarbed bud in your turkey stuffing? Sure sounds good,add some gravy yum, gobble it up !
              Pumpkin pie? Use cannabutter for the crust.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep....

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	148486Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	148487Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	148488

REPORT ON MY FIRST TINCTURE: 8 BALL

TINCTURE # 1: 8 BALL: Super-sticky trim from 8 strains: Chemdawg, C99, Iced Gfruit, Lith.OGK, White Widow, Cannatonic, Blk Dom, Diamond Cookies (small amt. of last 3). Decarboxylated, Everclear and stored in freezer for 7 days. (Made 11-18-17)

I strained one of the jars yesterday, spilled about half, made a mess, everything was STICKY!!! Put it in amber 1 oz bottles.
              Dose: Took 20 drops under tongue mixed with some juice this morning, and held it there for a good 60 seconds: it was working well within an hour. Definitely relaxed and high: it crept up on me, and then suddenly I realized I was feelin guuuuuud.

I took some yesterday, but I swallowed it instead of putting it under my tongue: it didn't work! It is true that swallowing tincture is not the right way to take it: digestion does something completely different to it as opposed to direct absorption into bloodstream via arteries under tongue.

SO DON'T SWALLOW A TINCTURE UNTIL IT'S BEEN UNDER THE TONGUE FOR AT LEAST A MINUTE.

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

USING MY 8 BALL TINCTURE:

Figuring out the proper dosage really IS a must (called trituration). I read it over and over in various articles, but I just kept figuring that one dropperful would be good. It was very mild. So I upped it to two droppers (really half droppers on 1 oz. bottles, or 20 drops per dropper), plus a lil bit of oj and held it under my tongue for a good minute; the oj was great, and the Everclear didn't burn);

Started to do the trick almost immediately. So it's not that the tincture is weak (IT'S NOT!!!); it's that I wasn't at the right dosage.

I love the decarb machine. Have I mentioned that before?
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X