Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow

Hope every ones summer was good. Did my first outside grow that went a lot better than expected till the end. Had pretty flowers like ears of corn. Went to harvest and MR.MOLD got me. Lost it all. There's always next year. Well now this.Cleaned up plant yesterday was VERY healthy looking put in bloom room and today yellowing leaves. Ideas on problem. Have other plant there also no problems. TIA

Looks like a potassium deficiency

Comment

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      What nutes u using how strong do u mix them and when was ut last feed

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty confident its potassium deficient

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be the ph causing it akways check ur ph first

Hello midnightfarmer, I would like to ask what medium are you growing in? And what are your ph levels, in and out? What kind of nutes if do you use? Can you give as much detail as possible please. Temp, humidity, watering schedule, lights, on and on.....
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

That happened overnight? ?
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Yes overnight. I'm using Happy Frog Soil/COCO PH is where it should be in/out right around 6.5 temp mid 70 hum under 40% Hasn't had any nutes in about a week was in18on/6off till yesterday went to 12/12 and today gave first nutes water daily from now on w/nutes

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          My first thought is a light problem, it looks all "taco" and crispy. What kind of light and how far is it from you plant? Is it possible to get a picture of the whole plant and setip?
          Can you explain your water a little more, do your water to runoff daily? Do you nute every watering?
          Sorry for all the questions.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X