Grand daddy purple proyect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand daddy purple proyect

Well, I bought some GDP seeds from seedsman a few weeks ago and they look pretty awesome. I germinated 2 seeds and 2 weeks later I germinated another one. The three of them are really smelly and they grow EXTREMELY FAST. Best genetics i've ever seen until now. Solid growth and stability.

I germinated the last one a little after because i'll use her as a mother, one of the older ones will be spayed with colloidal silver so I can take up some pollen and make some seeds.

This will be the first time i'll try this up, I hope it works. Wish me luck and i'll update continuously.

Peace

Nice plants.

Comment

Yes they are nice plants, but you need to get them in larger pots pretty fast.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your right.

• Lpro27
        Lpro27 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, i'll do it this sunday

They look great! I'm really interested in this project, can't wait to see how the colliadal silver works! I'm on board brutha!!

Comment

• Lpro27
        Lpro27 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks pal, we'll be in touch

Here you go guys with an update. As I said before, I did transplant them to bigger pots. They look awesome! Incredible smell.
      Last edited by Lpro27; 11-21-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

How big are the pots you put them into, they look a little small.? I hate to be negative but if the leaves are at the edge of the pot most likely so are the roots and generally all the way to the bottom. You'll probably have to transplant them again in a couple of weeks. Beautiful plants though.

Comment

Hey Lpro Nice plants, good job so far. What Dutch said,I'd be thinking 5 gal. smart pots and a couple more scoops of perlite. You're off to a great start.

Comment

Dayum... my pots are big. I always used that size for all my ladies, even gigantic sativas from my country. Maybe it seems small from the top, try to check them out from the side. Thanks for the answers though.

Comment

• Dutchman1
              Dutchman1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Your right, they dont look that bad from this angle. There maybe 10 liters? Still, 15-20 liters would be nice.

• Lpro27
              Lpro27 commented
              Editing a comment
              My man, those are waay bigger than 10 liters, for sure. I'll check them up tomorrow and i'll tell you the exact number.

Here you go guys. I took these pictures a few minutes ago. They are growing like a monster! One of them will be turned into a father soon..

Comment

Ok my colloidal set-up was perfect but instead of using four 9v batteries, I used just one because the more voltage you use, bigger are the silver particles in the water (and we need small ones). So I used only one 9v battery connected with my setup for about 24hs and I can tell I got a really nice result, just a milky not brownish water color.

After that I sprayed one GDP plant until now, I think you can't notice the ball sacks forming in the picture but I can surely tell they are growing. I'll post pictures after the balls are totally formed.

To the other GDP, I did some bonding so the sunlight can reach all the bud spots.

Peace!

Comment

I have a question.

What type of Grand Daddy Purple seeds are those? They look awesome, and I might be interested in buying some for a later grow.
                I can see on Seedsman that there are loads of different strains under the Grand Daddy Purple brand.
                So if you would be so kind to tell me, I would really appreciate that my good Sir

Comment

Hi Cocho , no problem that's why we are here, to answer any question! Those plants are from Ken Estes, Grand Daddy Purp genetics. 5 feminized seeds or 10 regular seeds will cost around 130$ on seedsman. I've been looking for those seeds for too long until I found Seedsman. The problem is that is out of stock almost instantly, and you have to wait at least more than a month to get them back.
                  I checked seedsman stock each day for a month until it was finally in stock and finally got them.

Here you go:
                  https://www.seedsman.com/en/grand-da...eminised-seeds (ONLY ONE LEFT NOW)

​​​​​​

Comment

• Cocho
                    Cocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Much obliged!

It's the same thing with Sweet Seeds from Spain. Every time they are available, they're sold out in a matter of hours.
                    But those will come in handy for future projects. Always fun to catch new genetics. Almost like them Pokemons gotta catch em all!

So it's been already 10 days that i'm spraying CS to this lady. Still not noticing ball forming, it is something wrong or I have to wait more? thanks.

Comment

Lpro27 I believe you have to spray your plant for at least 2 weeks. You should check the tutorial on this site. Good luck bro!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X