Cloudy days vs indoor CFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloudy days vs indoor CFL

Hey guys. Cloudy days are better then indoor 10 CFL (1 CFL equivalet 100W), Or should I put them indoor?
    Im trying to save electricity bills and i got nice balcony which is facing to the South side. I can get 11-12hrs of direct sun light and afterwards Im planning to put them indoor for 6-7hrs extra artificial lights. Any suggestions and ideas are more than welcome
    Salute

P.S. what to do when gets cloudy?
    leave them out or bring them inside?

Comment

My suggestion is to get rid of the cfl's and continue indoors. Get a hole new lighting setup. ......

Comment

Cant do im in Caribbeans and we are allowed to grow only three plants and here is very hot so I cannot go with high pressure sodium or metal halide or LED.
        so that's the reason why I'm asking if it's better I outdoor on cloudy days or indoor with CFLs

Comment

• GRAND
          GRAND commented
          Editing a comment
          Outside would be better.

Even a cloudy day outside is better than most inside light setups. The sun is powerful. However, moving inside shouldnt hurt them if you want to supply a longer daylight period. BTW- cfls do a fine job of growing cannabis. The trick is getting enough of them, which produces a lot of heat.
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Tnx for valid info brah...
          i know the CFL are good but Im trying to save electricity as much as possible.. but tnx a lot for info

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X