Update and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update and questions

Small update my seedling is one week old now I think I burned it with nutrients because I added a tiny bit to the 5 gallon bucket on the pic you can see the tips.. Other than that I think it’s going good the roots are still not out the rockwool but I can see them starting to grow.. I did turn on the top drip but I feel like the rockwool gets drenched so I decided to shut it off for now. Not sure but I think that’s why my leafs are bent funny I think you can see in the pics not sure what it is? Maybe because my ph keeps going up from about 5.5 to about 6.5 I use the GH drops so I’m not exact on the ph numbers. I add a drop of ph down and it’s good for about an hour and then again it goes up.. not sure why? Any comments are welcome would like to know if it looks good for it’s age too small or too big lol anything also anything to help with ph problem or is it normal??

Hey cali, looks like your light is way to high to me, that's why she is so tall.
    I don't know what kind of light your using, but I would lower it. Good Luck
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I think you should of only water it that's it.but I'm just learning too.with mine I used fox farm ocean forests soil and a 300w led galaxhydro if you like I can shear a picture of my plant

Comment

I’m using a 250 watt mh right now.. Actually I just raised it because I had it too low. Atleast that’s what I thought cus I was worried I would burn it.. how far should it be?? Yes I wouldn’t mind a pic of your plant I’m thinking about led to battle the heat it’s not hot as usual here in California and my temps still get up in the lower 80s

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          GWE suggests you put it no closer than 10 inches away ,I'd start around 12-14 and then bring it down to 10 inches, as old as your seedlings are I'd put 10-11 inches away, it will stop that stretching .pictures of my plant are under 26 day old Afghan Kush Ryder. I use led at first, now I'm using 315cmh.temps where I live are just as hot. Good Luck

I just give water every 3rd day so far doing good

Comment

Lol I live in southern California .it gets in the 120 during summer

Comment

It looks like the tips of your leaves are slightly yellowing. It could be the camera, or it could be something else.

As you experiment with your light distance, remember that if you get too much stem, you can bury it when you transplant.
            completed 7 grows
            what I have learned so far:
            environment maters more than nutrients
            at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
            effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• Flockshot
              Flockshot commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, I got this post confused with another one. Please disregard.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X